Joyner

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ellard80

Legend
In the past I've not been a big believer in this dude... lots of penalties, attitude, ect.

I'll give him his due last week he played maybe his best game as a Ram.

Pick 6, 1 really nice deflection and a couple other plays.

Hopefully he's figured it out.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
There was certainly an advantage playing against a back up QB. But you can obviously seen the defense that Wade has created really influences the secondary. I have seen Tru run multiple routes for the receiver, he already knows what the route is going to be, I saw Joyner do it a few times yesterday.

Aubrey Pleasant has done a tremendous job as well.

Our team is no longer a chaotic mess. Players know exactly what their particular assignment is on every play.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
ahmen....

I like to talk a lot of shit....but I give props when due....and lil Joyner came to play....glad he's finally a contributor....not a liability....

that stuff about wanting to leave the team...while I was pissed and thought he was a crybaby....he showed me something about our locker...cars and women line...

I'd like to see him against a better offensive team b4 fully committing & believing in his talents...and wanting him re-signed.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I always thought that Joyner was a natural free safety. That's what he played at FSU, that's what he played on Sunday.

He was exceptional.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I always thought that Joyner was a natural free safety. That's what he played at FSU, that's what he played on Sunday.

He was exceptional.
Yeah. It was quite confusing when Fisher and co. stuck him at nickel. Just not a natural position for him.

8to12

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Yeah. It was quite confusing when Fisher and co. stuck him at nickel. Just not a natural position for him.

Joyner played mostly CB his Senior season at FSU. Playing the slot CB requires great short area quickness. And, considering the CB's the Rams had on the roster at time, Joyner was the quickest of the bunch and probably the most aggressive. IMO, it seemed like a good move at that time.

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
The Robey-Coleman signing on the cheap was such a great move this FA period.

I honestly can't believe that he took so long to get signed and that the Rams were able to pick him up. That move has allowed Joyner and the team this opportunity and so far the return on investment has been fantastic.

Afro Ram

Pro Bowler
I literally just finished watching the game for the 3rd time and the thing standing out to me was how lucky Joyner got on a few plays. There was a blatant hold he should have been called for early. He was late in coverage a few times but the ball was able to recover because the ball was under thrown saving him. Overall he got the job done but I think hes going to be a big boom or bust player week in and week out. Here's hoping he can get the job next week.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Most CBs have those grabs that go unnoticed Afro, when you rewatch the game film they really stand out. This defense really favors him, so I'd be surprised if he were to struggle in coverage. Where I was most unsure of him was playing the deep middle, but man he showed me something yesterday there too.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The Robey-Coleman signing on the cheap was such a great move this FA period.

I honestly can't believe that he took so long to get signed and that the Rams were able to pick him up. That move has allowed Joyner and the team this opportunity and so far the return on investment has been fantastic.

No doubt. RC is better than I thought he was, significantly better actually. I really underestimated that signing. It's still early but the Rams look like they had by far the best FA signings in the league thus far.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
No doubt. RC is better than I thought he was, significantly better actually. I really underestimated that signing. It's still early but the Rams look like they had by far the best FA signings in the league thus far.

I'm thinking the rams won't be getting any comp picks in next year's draft.