Joyner is Questionable!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I heard on NFLN a short time ago that Joyner is questionable against TB due to a back injury! This well effect our Secondary a lot I fear!

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
Is it just me or ... .does it seem like injuries are hitting the NFL by storm already? ....Everyone except those fucking Seachickens!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Is it just me or ... .does it seem like injuries are hitting the NFL by storm already? ....Everyone except those freaking Seachickens!
We'll take care of that when we play them.

simonblaze

Pro Bowler
Name
Simonblaze
So we're missing our first and second string QBs, one starting outside corner, a starting DE, and our nickleback...nice

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I'm not scared.
They're having problems of their own.

iced

So we're missing our first and second string QBs, one starting outside corner, a starting DE, and our nickleback...nice

tampa's missing both defensive ends and their starting NB..2 of those are for the season

could always be worse

jap

Legend
Is it just me or ... .does it seem like injuries are hitting the NFL by storm already? ....Everyone except those freaking Seachickens!

'Hawks: "What can we say? We have injuries too, but since we collectively ingest 'roods, we never feel a damn thing!" :sneaky::ROFLMAO:

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
I'm not the the one who's so far away when I the snake bite into my Ram vains...

The Warner curse lives on.