Joyner fighting everyone in training camp

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Joyner vs. Pettis

PolarBear

Rookie
Thats a feisty little guy, but didn't anyone ever tell him to pick on people his own size, not people half a foot taller.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Sounds like it's time for a preseason game!
th

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Maybe he saw the depth chart, haha.....get em' lil feller!!

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Can our new reporter get an interview with him after practice today? That's one I wanna see...

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Joyner is layin it down. He's not gonna take anything from anyone. Pretty sure the coaches rein him in before the games, but he's going to be as scrappy if not moreso than Finnegan.

And that's a damn good thing, imho.

Love Joyner, man. Just love that guy.

Alan

Legend
Judging by earlier events that depict Britt trying to become the leader of the WR corp and standing up/cheering on the rest of his group, I bet the fight between Britt and Joyner was started by Britt.

Rams22

UDFA
Name
Rams22
"We're not playing for paychecks out there. We're playing for championships."~ LaMarcus Joyner......AWESOME!!

Alan

Legend
Alan getting it wrong:
Judging by earlier events that depict Britt trying to become the leader of the WR corp and standing up/cheering on the rest of his group, I bet the fight between Britt and Joyner was started by Britt.
I just read the damn thing and already I forgot exactly what it said. What I do remember is that this supposition was wrong.

So that wasn't that helpful but it's the best I could do. Considering. :LOL:

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Hey Mac, one of my favorite Rams netizens...how are you?
Jimi, I'm living the life... Ya know?

Every once in awhile life puts a fingerprint in my sandwich but I don't sweat it cuz it's a really freakin good sandwich. I just give thanks for my sandwich, fingerprint and all and keep chewin'.

Plus, the Rams look awesome this year... So I got that goin for me...