Josh Reynolds signs with Titans

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Seems to be a done deal.....

The Tennessee Titans addressed their numbers at wide receiver, adding former Los Angeles Ram Josh Reynolds on Monday morning, a league source said.

Reynolds, 26, is coming off a career-best season in 2020, when he had 52 receptions for 618 yards with two touchdowns. He played in all 16 games and made 13 starts for the Rams.

Reynolds, 6-3, 196, will be counted upon to help replace some of the production lost with the departures of Corey Davis and Adam Humphries from the Titans receiving corps.

Davis caught 65 passes for 984 yards a year ago as the Titans No. 2 receiver behind A.J. Brown. Humphries, who finished the year on injured reserve and was a salary cap casualty, had 23 catches for 228 yards in just seven games.

Tennessee is still expected to address the receiver position further, likely in the draft, which has a deep group of receiver prospects.

Reynolds was originally a fourth-round pick by the Rams in 2017 out of Texas A&M. He has 113 career receptions for 1,450 yards and nine touchdowns.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'll hold my thoughts until I'm certain it's a done deal, until it is, there is a chance he stays

jacktheripper85

Starter
They can have him. Watching Reynolds soft play and feeble efforts regarding contested passes caused me more frustration than the good things he did here.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Best wishes Josh Reynolds.

Dude made some big catches for us! 52 catches, 618 yards. That’s solid #3, IMO.

He‘ll get a good look there. Tannehill a good player throwing the ball.

:horns:

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
The dude certainly could block downfield.

Under rated talent in this league IMO.

jjab360

Legend
I think it's obvious he wasn't coming back, wishing him good luck in TN.

Hopefully he can prove himself a starting caliber WR in the NFL.