Josh Reynolds’ breakout game....

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Also liked how he drew the holding penalty on Vaccaro on 3rd down on the opening drive

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
We saw.....Now along with the Goff jersey, you have to look at buying that Reynolds jersey!
My buddy wants to sell me his Brian Quick jersey.....I don't think I have the heart to sew Reynolds over the Quick name...

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
My buddy wants to sell me his Brian Quick jersey.....I don't think I have the heart to sew Reynolds over the Quick name...
But you had no problem sewing Case Keenum's name over your prized Shawn Hill jersey...

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Last game he had 2 catches for 6 yds. How many balls were thrown to him & how many drops or no catches did he have against the Cards. I seem to recall three Goff throws where Josh failed to catch the ball.:bueller:.

I think that his injured ankle that he hurt late in the Saints game was bothering him. I really like this young deep & red zone threat.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
How many balls were thrown to him & how many drops or no catches did he have against the Cards. I seem to recall three Goff throws where Josh failed to catch the ball.:bueller:.

I think that his injured ankle that he hut late in the Saints game was bothering him. I really like this young deep & red zone threat.
Yeah, I love Reynolds potential and look forward to seeing him improve, but he had a rough game on Sunday. Kind of went under the radar

Ram65

Legend
Last game he had 2 catches for 6 yds. How many balls were thrown to him & how many drops or no catches did he have against the Cards. I seem to recall three Goff throws where Josh failed to catch the ball.:bueller:.

I think that his injured ankle that he hurt late in the Saints game was bothering him. I really like this young deep & red zone threat.

I remember on short middle that you couldn't tell if the defender got a hand in to block it or he dropped it. It was close but, I noticed he stopped moving. IIRC Goff was moving around buying time. Even though Reynolds was moving away from Goff had he kept going he would have had a much better chance to get separation.

Then there was the slip at the one trying to make a sharp cut for the TD. These could have been related to the ankle which makes sense. Hope he rebounds. The Eagles secondary is OK. He can have a nice rebound game.

Memphis Ram

Legend
IMO, Reynolds game seems to be better suited for being at or outside the numbers and down the field. But, alas, I guess they do have to keep defenses honest. And someone had to replace Woods.

Ellard80

Legend
He had a nice game against the Saints... not a good game at all against the cardinals.

Should have had an easy TD but dove and rolled a yard short.. also alligator armed a catchable ball across the middle.

But he is young and hasn't had much playing time - so its to be expected.

Flint

Pro Bowler
Before this game I thought he had the body type that would be injury prone. His thin frame makes me nervous.

Lots of guys you wouldn’t think could hold up do, like AJ green, Antonio Brown and every receiver on the Patriots roster.

JackStraw

Rookie
And someone had to replace Woods.
Short term yes(although I like idea of letting Everett spread his wings during Woods absence or just going with Cooper over Reynolds. Cooper had a great YAC for a first down vs AZ), but long term someone has to replace Watkins. Not sure if Reynolds will be the guy but am confident there will be a guy.