Josh Reynolds’ breakout game....

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

MachS

Hall of Fame
Reynolds vs Thomas was a joke conversation to me. Josh has shown out since day 1 of the preseason. He's always made plays..

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
Yeah, Goff trusts him...he needs to come a long a bit, learn to use his bulk. However...he made the Woods injury sting a whole LOT less today

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
Kid did himself proud that's for sure.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Yep! He had a really nice Solid game! He put some good stuff on film! Congrats. to him!!

Zodi

Hall of Fame
He reminds me of Moss in the way that he doesn't appear to be running fast, but he covers ground so much quicker than everyone else. I hope he gets featured more against the Cards.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Loved how Reynolds played this game. So glad that he got a touchdown for his efforts.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
4 catches - 2 for first downs and 1 for a TD.

Money!

(Apologies to Wilkins).

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
I liked the Reynolds pick in the draft almost as much as I liked the Kupp pick ... today was just a glimpse, but I think we could see much bigger things from this kid in the future. He has a lot of good physical tools, and he really seems to have plenty of "want to" in him.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

really like the looks of this guy. looked great in preseason. given a chance today and didn't look out of place. looked great actually.

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
Goff believes in him because he threw to him in some critical times during the game.