Josh Gordon?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
'Tough to see' Browns welcoming back Gordon
8282.jpg

ESPN Browns reporter Pat McManamon believes the club's draft moves seem to "indicate the team is moving on" from suspended WR Josh Gordon.

The Sashi Brown-Paul DePodesta-Hue Jackson regime has preached character since taking over, and owner Dee Haslam said in a radio interview this week that the Browns made it a point to focus on high-character players in the draft. Cleveland selected four wide receivers, including first-rounder Corey Coleman. Gordon recently had his reinstatement delayed because of questionable drug-test results. McManamon thinks it's "tough to see" the Browns bringing Gordon back, which would mean they'd either waive or try to trade him.
Source: ESPN.com
May 11 - 9:24 AM

IF the Rams are willing to take a chance on Duke Williams why not take a shot on a guy that has proven when hes on the field hes a top 5 WR in this league.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
'Tough to see' Browns welcoming back Gordon
8282.jpg

ESPN Browns reporter Pat McManamon believes the club's draft moves seem to "indicate the team is moving on" from suspended WR Josh Gordon.

The Sashi Brown-Paul DePodesta-Hue Jackson regime has preached character since taking over, and owner Dee Haslam said in a radio interview this week that the Browns made it a point to focus on high-character players in the draft. Cleveland selected four wide receivers, including first-rounder Corey Coleman. Gordon recently had his reinstatement delayed because of questionable drug-test results. McManamon thinks it's "tough to see" the Browns bringing Gordon back, which would mean they'd either waive or try to trade him.
Source: ESPN.com
May 11 - 9:24 AM

IF the Rams are willing to take a chance on Duke Williams why not take a shot on a guy that has proven when hes on the field hes a top 5 WR in this league.

Probably because he just failed another test supposedly and will never play in the league again.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Nothing can be done right now, he's under contract with the Browns and is suspended. He cannot apply for reinstatement until mid August. That's why they gave Duke and others a chance and not Gordon, they can't do anything with him. I doubt he gets reinstated anyways, didn't he fail another drug test while suspended?mpersonally we have too many people on the roster with legal issues as is.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
OMFG can't believe folks still want this dude. You just cannot trust him man. He's already well on his way to throwing his career away. Please no.

Oh and don't worry, Duke won't be around long either. His natural self will surface soon enough I think. Hope I'm wrong, but we'll see.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
OMFG can't believe folks still want this dude. You just cannot trust him man. He's already well on his way to throwing his career away. Please no.

Oh and don't worry, Duke won't be around long either. His natural self will surface soon enough I think. Hope I'm wrong, but we'll see.

We'll see about Duke. Maybe he's a changed man. I hope so, for his sake.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Browns won't release him, if he's reinstated, he will be a Brown and going somewhere else is not going to change the result.