Josh Gordon going to rehab

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

MadGoat

Mathematically alive
It makes me think, in lieu of another positive, or possible positive test.

Hope he can straighten his stuff out. Talent wasted.

It sounds like the story breaking today will be that Gordon (or a member of his crew) attempted to smuggle a pound of weed onto a plane.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It sounds like the story breaking today will be that Gordon (or a member of his crew) attempted to smuggle a pound of weed onto an airplane.

:rolllaugh:

Can't fix stupid.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Agreed initially, however, eventually they would adapt, but you never know? All depends how the corporate culture handles it as well. IMO, I just feel as a country we waste many resources chasing these types of things you could debate alcohol is worse, but they tried that with the Volstead Act and was the very reason that organized crime was able to prosper.

As to Gordon, hopefully the rehab will help him and he can put this behind him.

Alcohol is worse, much worse, because it is physically addicting and has some pretty harsh symptoms during withdrawl.

Most people who quit smoking do it cold turkey, nicotine is highly addictive and has real side effects upon withdrawl. Weed only has "I wish I could get high" as a side effect. I'm not sure rehab can do much there.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
It sounds like the story breaking today will be that Gordon (or a member of his crew) attempted to smuggle a pound of weed onto a plane.

Wow, a pound of weed onto a plane.........you posted this as I was typing.........WOW.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
OK just googled this and it seems it may be true.

http://dailysnark.com/josh-gordon-checked-rehab-attempting-smuggle-1lb-weed-onto-flight/

Those suspicions may be realized after Scout.com released a report Friday morning that cite sources close to the situation claim that Mr. Gordon and his security detail were nabbed/questioned/detained via the TSA for attempting to carry marijuana onto an LA-bound flight.

He was flying to LA.

That's like taking your own sand to a beach.

:redcard:

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Maybe it's a good thing we didn't offer a pick for him.

View: https://twitter.com/browns/status/781607253665284096

Anyone still want to trade for Gordon? :puke:
Britt & Spruce...or Quick & Cooper....I'd tell the Browns to take their pick....and I really like Quick..so this is hard for me...

I'm thinking this is Hue's master tank plan...Just sit the year out Josh...RGIII is down...I got a lil cash to tie you over for the year...we get a better pick...my story and I'm sticking to it...Browns almost won with Kessler and the miracle story of Pryor....Terrell Pryor...