josh gordon arrested again

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
1145798-941670_937204_facepalm_implied_super_super.jpg

FRO

Legend
He and Blackmon could have been perineal all pro types. Sad stuff.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Is he the stupidest player the NFL has seen in recent memory, if you factor in how much potential success he's thrown away because he's too big a man to follow the laws? Seems like it's him or Blackmon. Manziel hasn't crossed the law, but may be on his way to a similar path.

Is he the stupidest player the NFL has seen in recent memory, if you factor in how much potential success he's thrown away because he's too big a man to follow the laws? Seems like it's him or Blackmon. Manziel hasn't crossed the law, but may be on his way to a similar path.

Aldon Smith.

Athos

Legend
Shame you can't give him a new brain.

Can we steal his abilities like in Space Jam and give them to Brian Quick? He can keep his brain. Cuz that'd be awesome.

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
What I see as retarded (the idea, not the people) is comments I have seen on boards and Twitter that the Rams should go after guys like Blackmon and Gordon. REALLY? And they have a problem with Britt?? Gordon and JB have shown that they are going to be headaches for their entire careers. KB was a "legal" problem when he was younger, but NOTHING like the likes of these two.

I'll take my chances with Britt.....

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
What I see as retarded (the idea, not the people) is comments I have seen on boards and Twitter that the Rams should go after guys like Blackmon and Gordon. REALLY? And they have a problem with Britt?? Gordon and JB have shown that they are going to be headaches for their entire careers. KB was a "legal" problem when he was younger, but NOTHING like the likes of these two.

I'll take my chances with Britt.....

oh shit, you're gonna hate my post. ahahahahahaha, lol......:cautious::LOL::ROFLMAO::whistle::rolleyes:

RamzFanz

Damnit

Not even close.

Hernandez.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Smith and Hernandez are very good contenders. Lots of morons who are gifted with phenomenal athletic ability.

JRobinson

MiLB
What blows my mind is the decisions people make in general. What makes me question the makeup peoples' brains and how they use them are decisions like this clown makes. You have a ton of money comin your way, and potentially a ton of your career ahead if you while in your prime. Yet........., you continue to make idiotic decisions. Why? One word: immature.

Just stop.

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
I'm not sure the difference between .08, the legal limit, and .09. He probably wasn't wasted but I don't quite understand BAC percentages other than .4 is bad.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
I'm trying to understand why this happens to these guys that have the whole world handed to them on a silver platter. I know not everyone ends up like this, but what's the correlation? Is it upbringing? Did he not have a father figure in his life to keep his head on straight? I think part of the problem is the way student athletes are treated in college. These top tier guys get to cruise through the system of a good university with little worry outside of their sports program, and they've done that their whole life. I guess another problem is when you're given all this money and you have no frame of reference for how far to stretch your dollar.

I don't know. I guess at this point I'm just thinking out loud.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
I'm not sure the difference between .08, the legal limit, and .09. He probably wasn't wasted but I don't quite understand BAC percentages other than .4 is bad.
It's like asking why it's wrong to sleep with a girl the day before her 18th birthday, but it's completely okay the next day. (Although age of consent varies from place to place of course)

It's not that there's a huge difference, but you have to draw a line somewhere and say this is okay and this is not. Otherwise, the next person says "Well, if .09 was okay, why is .10 bad?" and etc.

nighttrain

Legend
Smith and Hernandez are very good contenders. Lots of morons who are gifted with phenomenal athletic ability.
dead even tie almost, but Smith has yet to see consequences his acts, Hernandez on his way to life in prison
train

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
I keep thinking someone must be bumping these Gordon and Blackmon threads. But no...yes he did it again.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I look at these guys like Blackmon and Gordon...and countless others that had such incredible talent and skills only to throw it away.

Then I look at Robinson and Donald. Players that seem to have a sterling character, incredible work ethic...I believe these two are absolute home-runs for the Rams Draft Squad.