Jon Gruden's Sorry Excuse and Sorrier Hair

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I've made no bones about what a fucking poser I've always known this pos is since ROD began in 2010. Just when I thought this dirtbag couldn't sink any lower... well... he managed to.

He's not just a complete piece of shit... he's pathetic.

In case you missed this yesterday...

dang

Legend
I've made no bones about what a fucking poser I've always known this pos is since ROD began in 2010. Just when I thought this dirtbag couldn't sink any lower... well... he managed to.

Going to church means absolutely nothing. I know dozens of horrible human beings that are regular churchgoers and I know wonderful people that never go to church. Going to church is a good thing but It’s what you do day to day as a human being snd to other human beings that matters.

Psycho_X

Legend
Going to church means absolutely nothing. I know dozens of horrible human beings that are regular churchgoers and I know wonderful people that never go to church. Going to church is a good thing but It’s what you do day to day as a human being snd to other human beings that matters.
Yeah, was going to say I'd guess the average % of horrible people who go to church is pretty on pace with those who don't.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend

In general I always felt that Gruden was a lousy coach and lousier human being based on things that you posted here.

On the flip side after experiencing the Sanduskey scandal and disgracing of Joe Paterno by the press, only to find out how much the press twisted, failed to fully investigate, or chose not to report, I’m always skeptical of anything that comes from the press. I could see this as a play by the Raiders and Davis to get out of the absurd contract that Gruden was handed.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
In general I always felt that Gruden was a lousy coach and lousier human being based on things that you posted here.

On the flip side after experiencing the Sanduskey scandal and disgracing of Joe Paterno by the press, only to find out how much the press twisted, failed to fully investigate, or chose not to report, I’m always skeptical of anything that comes from the press. I could see this as a play by the Raiders and Davis to get out of the absurd contract that Gruden was handed.

It remains to be seen who... (and maybe how)... released those emails.

Regardless though... at least the curtain was pulled back so everyone could see the truth about Jon.

What a disgrace. "Disgrace"... it should be a good word to describe both of them, but I'm thinking disgrace might not even be strong enough.

gogoat1

Pro Bowler
Name
Troy
I never have like him.
There is that ol glass house thing going on here. All humans make mistakes, some worse than others.
This whole cancel culture thing rubs me the wrong way. Everyone has something to hide, everyone.

Tano

Legend
I never have like him.
There is that ol glass house thing going on here. All humans make mistakes, some worse than others.
This whole cancel culture thing rubs me the wrong way. Everyone has something to hide, everyone.
:hiding:

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
I don't like Gruden, but belicheater is still the king of the cheaters and likely robbed us of a super bowl so he gets a special FU from me.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
Once upon a time I changed my profile pic to support a certain someone. I was thinking about changing it back, but now maybe not.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Once upon a time I changed my profile pic to support a certain someone. I was thinking about changing it back, but now maybe not.

Class act!

Mcvay comes from that coaching tree in a sense? I’d say Jay Gruden is a better look than his brother.

Go Rams!