Johnny's Gonna Have to Up His Game!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
Yeah, wow. I'll refrain from turning this negative and just say that was a pretty amazing tackle.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
Johnny's a lover, not a fighter.
I dont have the gif but im just going to assume Cliff Avril begs to differ :LOL:

Truth be told, I don’t know how to dig it up and post it here using a i6a, but I know you know that little shove im referring to, lol

TexasRam

Legend
When you are an Elite level punter like Johnny you don’t need to tackle because your punts are not returned.

MrRiceGuyRJ

Let's Make the Rams Great Again
Name
RJ
When you are an Elite level punter like Johnny you don’t need to tackle because your punts are not returned.
giphy.gif

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I dont have the gif but im just going to assume Cliff Avril begs to differ :LOL:

Truth be told, I don’t know how to dig it up and post it here using a i6a, but I know you know that little shove im referring to, lol
Yeah, and I could post it, but then I'd have to also post the gif of him going fetal later in the game. Both were hilarious, btw.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Eventually special teams player will start targeting him, if he keeps making tackles like that. Joey Julius was a 259 lb kicker at Penn State. He used to truck kickoff returners. He wouldn't even hang back. He would run right in the pack and hit returners like a heat seeking missile and they'd go flying backwards. Once his reputation was established bigger players would go after him and try to hit him first. It sometimes resulted in a penalty, but it nobody wanted him hitting their smaller kick returners.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Eventually special teams player will start targeting him, if he keeps making tackles like that. Joey Julius was a 259 lb kicker at Penn State. He used to truck kickoff returners. He wouldn't even hang back. He would run right in the pack and hit returners like a heat seeking missile and they'd go flying backwards. Once his reputation was established bigger players would go after him and try to hit him first. It sometimes resulted in a penalty, but it nobody wanted him hitting their smaller kick returners.

I remember him because I read a story about how opposing players started cheap shotting him on kickoffs.

One of the hits he laid on a returner was so hard the guy bounced back a few yards.