Johnny Manziel wants an NFL comeback

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
LOL

Who is really, actually, seriously thinking he is going to make a come-back.

He was the biggest joke on the game in years.

Maybe among the biggest first round busts ever.

All that time spent on an "brand and a logo"

Dude is a turd, plain and simple.
Exactly. Even if he had kept straight and just played, he wouldn't be anywhere near the G.O.A.T Dak Prescott.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
So now Dak Prescott is the "greatest of all time"?

I mean he had a great rookie season but c'mon.

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
If my team were desperate for a QB (thank God they're not), I'd rather see them kick the tires on that long brewing JaMarcus Russel comeback. That's how little I think of Manziel. And I was honestly hoping to see the guy prove people wrong. Then reality set in.

A guy given the opportunity to be the savior of a franchise and he just wanted to piss it away and party, with basically zero regard for the team while doing it.

Ugh. :poop:

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Exactly. Even if he had kept straight and just played, he wouldn't be anywhere near the G.O.A.T Dak Prescott.
.That was me, bald boy!
~Danny White

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
although Vick got another shot after running a dog fighting ring .....johnny just likes/d to party ...honeslty i couldnt care less either way im only worried about one QB at the moment and thats Goff

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
Why doesn't he go and play Arena Football or go to Canada - prove that he can play & stay clean, then make a valid attempt at coming back into the league.

threesox84

3rd Generation Ramwagoner
Name
Greg
Was he ever a threat at the NFL level? NFL stats are somewhat greek to me as I'm mostly still a college FB guy. Him leading A&M to a win against 'Bama was pretty impressive.

What went wrong? He's a headcase sure, but even headcases usually showcase some physical ability. It doesn't appear that he flashed much of anything at any point.

threesox84

3rd Generation Ramwagoner
Name
Greg

Prescott G.O.A.T.? Please. We've got Sean Mannion ready to riddle your secondary with sick TD passes of DOOM. He's the greatest living Beaver.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
although Vick got another shot after running a dog fighting ring .....johnny just likes/d to party ...honeslty i couldnt care less either way im only worried about one QB at the moment and thats Goff
The biggest difference is that Vick was actually a good football player before his troubles. Manziel looked awful and his troubles only made things worse.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
Obvious joke is obvious. Have you seen my post history?
I'm a big fan of Prescott so I took you semi-serious.

Looks like Zeke is staying in trouble though so Prescott might not have the Elliot backup he had last year.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The biggest difference is that Vick was actually a good football player before his troubles. Manziel looked awful and his troubles only made things worse.
Agreed But Vicks crime was way worse ..... time old tradition famous sports star get away with most shit ...