Johnny Manziel To Enter Nfl Draft

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Just get Clowney and trade up for Watkins. Those are the two biggest playmakers in the draft. We WOULD NOT regret it.

Flipper_336

Starter
Name
Carl
Or miss out and take the other one or another prospect high on their draft boards who has slipped as a result of the surplus of quarterbacks.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Just get Clowney and trade up for Watkins. Those are the two biggest playmakers in the draft. We WOULD NOT regret it.

We are in range to do that.

I don't think we do. But we could.

fatkook

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Trade Bradford and draft this kid.

Alan

Legend
fatkook dipping his toes into guppy infested waters:
Hey fatkook, haven't seen you post before so...Welcome to the ROD! :woot::bigup::woot:

Stop by the members map and pin your location so that we can stop by your house and bum ROD dollars off you.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Why? So in 4 years we can say, "Trade Manziel and draft David Sills!"

How about we get a team together that can support the QB for once.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Alternatively: had Manziel stayed in college for another year, there would only have been Bridgewater and Bortles seen as "franchise" quarterback prospects. With so many teams in need of a QB, there would have been far more demand than supply.

Simple economics, my friend.

:stirthepot:

He's the big name.

If he stays in school the two slot is less valuable.

ram29jackson

Rookie
he looks small...maybe a better doug flutie...maybe not...can he throw guys open or not ? in college everyone is open,,,in the pro's , no one is open

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
Johnny Football... I wouldn't want to be the GM that doesn't draft him.

fatkook

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Why? So in 4 years we can say, "Trade Manziel and draft David Sills!"

How about we get a team together that can support the QB for once.

next year you will all be complaining about Bradford and saying why didnt we draft a QB

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
next year you will all be complaining about Bradford and saying why didnt we draft a QB
Nah. I'm not a whiny bitch.
I only worry about things I can actually control.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I might be complaining about Bradford but I won't be clamoring for Manziel. I think he is a sure fire washout in the NFL.

He's going to be another Tebow. All hype but not enough ability to live up to it and creates a media firestorm and QB controversy anywhere he goes. It isn't going to end well for whatever team drafts him IMO.

If he was a street free agent I don't think I'd want him just because his fanbois would never shut up about how he would be winning games just like Tebows are still doing and the mediots (that's media idiots ya like that?) would fill up columns about him getting a shot and that the coaches are foolish for not playing him.