Johnny Manziel -- Shows Love for L.A. Rams ... 'Gurley's a Beast!'

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
" Do you know what we think about the Rams, Todd Gurley's our man!" quoting Johnny Football! What a joke! WE

61132670.jpg

rotfl.PNG

I don't want to see him near my Rams!!

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
Stay the hell away from my team Manziel, you train wreck!

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
You guys need to reconsider all the possibilities...

1. Johnny taking all the limelight while sitting 4 on the Rams' preseason depth chart.
2. Bieber break dancing on the Rams' sideline in $5k worth of "ghetto gear."
3. Cameras panning to Johnny's strung out Hollywood girlfriends.

:rolllaugh:

Ok so that said, I'd be ok with the Rams signing him IF his BS with his ex-girlfriend is over. Fisher is a master at handling troubled young men, so if there were a coach who could turn him around it's Fish. I'd be ok with him trying, even though it would get irritating at times. IMO what Johnny needs is a good woman to center him and he could find that in LA, right???

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The promise of Manziel draws you in like a moth to a bug zapper...LA will be a temptation to a loy of guys anyway, let alone someone like Johnny Football.....:death:

Amitar

Pro Bowler
Name
Amitar
I think JF still can be a very good QB, If and it is a huge odds If he can ever get his head straightened out.
I would sign him and see what happened. Any sign of trouble and you could dump him.

pmil66

Starter
Name
pmil
Bet the Rams are pushing him back to his agent.

Probably, but lets say the rams draft Lynch at 15. Or a QB later than wont have a chance to start in 2016. Bring Manziel in, give him a chance to compete. He does have some talent. First screw up and he is gone. Make that perfectly clear. Give him some reps see what he can do. Rams do need help at QB. Give the guy a 2nd and probably his last chance.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Could you imagine Johnny Freakin' Manziel on the Rams Hard Knocks? OMG, what a freak show!..lol

jap

Legend
Like we need JF to tell us anything about the Gurley Express!

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

What. The. Fuck. ?

Are there people in the world that watch tmz? Embarrassing stuff.

tempests

Hall of Fame
Probably, but lets say the rams draft Lynch at 15. Or a QB later than wont have a chance to start in 2016. Bring Manziel in, give him a chance to compete. He does have some talent. First screw up and he is gone. Make that perfectly clear. Give him some reps see what he can do. Rams do need help at QB. Give the guy a 2nd and probably his last chance.

Isn't it a waste of time to give reps to a QB and have him on such a short leash?

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Isn't it a waste of time to give reps to a QB and have him on such a short leash?

Especially since those are reps that could be going to QBs whose personal lives are not so fucked up.

He has talent - but has shown repeatedly he won't work at it - and quarterbacks have to work outside of the office, so to speak.

He was showing up drunk apparently.

pmil66

Starter
Name
pmil

Could turn out that way yes, but you would have to think Johnny cant get another job paying him the minimum salary that football does. Studying the playbook should be his focus, not the socializing.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Studying the playbook should be his focus, not the socializing.

It should be, but he's shown repeatedly that it isn't his focus. He has issues that need to be resolved first - for the sake of his life, as well as his career.

If a team were to give him a chance, what would be best for him would be a team with an aging starter, a vet backup, and a wish to find a developmental QB without giving up a draft pick. Let him spend a year studying the playbook and showing that he can be serious, away from the spotlight. If he can, let the vet backup go and promote him. If not, his career would likely be over.