Johnny F****** Football

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I think the media comes off looking silly by over saturating us with stories like Manziel and MSam.

You'd think they have staff talented enough to dig up other topics of interest.
The media is run like a bad radio station.
" we need to play that song 3 times an hour. Our reports show the average listeners only listen for 20 minutes."

Well, if they didn't play the same shity songs all day, people might listen longer.

The same goes for news.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
The only thing missing in this thread is the bread and peanut butter.
Cuz you're all jelly.

RamWoodie

Legend
He got the name "Johnny Football" in college...he's now "Johnny Fathead"! This is where the rubber meets the road.

He's a career backup!

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
He looks very small.
he is. those 6ft 207lbs are flat out bullshit. this guy has absolutely no definition and his upper body looks weak as hell. and of course he didn't do a bench press at the combine. Bet he could put it up once maybe twice. he'll be getting one arm tackled constantly

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I didn't see the game but if you liken him to Sanchez then the future looks bleek

The hype. Remember when the Rams beat the Jets in that preseason game back in 2009? BSPN lost their ever loving minds over his performance. Despite the Rams victory. That's all I'm saying.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Getting hard to breathe in here

U47P5029T2D444398F24DT20120229174501.jpg

Tweed335

UDFA
He got the name "Johnny Football" in college...he's now "Johnny Fathead"! This is where the rubber meets the road.

He's a career backup!

Totally agree

I never bought into the hype. Perhaps I'll eat crow, but even if he were to win a SB, I'm pretty sure his attitude would be so off putting that I would still never consider him a valid NFL passer.

Dude seems a bit entitled, imo.

That's all personal stuff though, that made me happy when the Rams took a pass on him. But I just never saw his skills having the same outcome in the NFL. Someone mentioned Reggie Bush above, to me he seems to have about the same career arc. Dynamic and elusive against less talented competition, perhaps due to their slight statures, but against giants, that are just as quick and fast, they will be crushed.