John Sullivan on Rams' offense:"We're not going to be an easy out

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
Is there another team who has improved their offensive coaching and personnel (including self-motivated leader-types) as much as we have this offseason? I'm seriously impressed. The only thing left is show it on the field, but it'd be silly to think it won't bare results.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I have only watched ONE pre-season game, but I think the Rams offense is already much better than what we saw the last few years. I also believe McVay has some real playmakers this year. This offense will go as far as Goff develops. Our "upside" is very high. JMHO.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Ol Favre just gets creepier with every new story involving him.

Favre was a straight bad@$$. Unique MFer the likes of which we might never see again. Closest dude to him was Broadway Joe in a lot of ways. I'm a big fan of the dude personally.

Cracks me up that he had an OL twice his size lookin out for him and knowing he was gonna get a handprint on his @$$. That is some funny $#!t lol.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Like the confidence but he's going up against a decade's worth of offensive ineptitude so I'll remain skeptical lol

Being a RAMS fan for so long how can you not be skeptical with every thing we've been through? It doesn't make you a bigger fan for thinking the RAMS have turned the corner. Positivity is great but....

I think this is finally it. Just based on offensive weapons alone. The Rams didn't have this type of talent since the GSOT. Surely some things will get tweaked over the next few years, like Oline, but there is enough in place to compete. With Phillips on the other side and Bones on ST they will finally be respectable on all three phases of the game. They may not make the playoffs in year one but I am counting on year two and then contending for the big game by year three.

A55VA6

Legend
All I know is this offense will be a lot better than Jeff Fisher's offenses.
We'll have a decent offense at worst.

rdw

Pro Bowler
OR A Blind Squirrel With A Broken Clock Finds A Nut Twice A Day, Once In A While.
38QOp.jpg
EyLZnHT.gif