John Clayton would rather start a franchise with Jeff Fisher

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

News Bot

01001000 01101001
Name
News Bot
John Clayton would rather start a franchise with Jeff Fisher at the helm than anyone else

[101]https://soundcloud.com/101sports/john-clayton-would-rather[/101]

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
Re: John Clayton would rather start a franchise with Jeff Fi

I liked what he had to say about the Whiners WRs. And Gore's imminent demise. :bg:
They better hope their defense holds up.

Speeps

Starter

I love listening to Clayton. He seems to be more insightful and has a better pulse for teams than a majority, if not all of the media analysts.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

Speeps said:
I love listening to Clayton. He seems to be more insightful and has a better pulse for teams than a majority, if not all of the media analysts.

I agree. Good listen.

FRO

Legend

I totally agree with Clayton's assessment. We have a great coach.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis

Great listen and I am so sorry some of you youngsters never got to hear Redd Foxx...Look him up and take a listen, he was a man beyond his years. Plus in the show Sanford & Son he moved from East St. Louis to Southern, CA...So we have a connection!

Oh yeah, one more thing...Fisher is King!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude

den-the-coach said:
Great listen and I am so sorry some of you youngsters never got to hear Redd Foxx...Look him up and take a listen, he was a man beyond his years. Plus in the show Sanford & Son he moved from East St. Louis to Southern, CA...So we have a connection!

I used to have a Redd Foxx LP. Well, actually, my friend stole it from his dad's collection, and we used to listen to it when nobody was around. He was way ahead of his time. :twisted:

EastRam

Pro Bowler

X said:
den-the-coach said:

I used to have a Redd Foxx LP. Well, actually, my friend stole it from his dad's collection, and we used to listen to it when nobody was around. He was way ahead of his time. :twisted:

Him and Richard Pryor!