John Clayton (slam's McDaniels)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
RamFan503 said:
Still think my conspiracy theory explains everything in a neat little package.
I'm waiting for the Lombardi to disappear from Rams Park and then Fisher to go AWOL.

How's THAT for a conspiracy theory?

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
X said:
RamFan503 said:
I'm waiting for the Lombardi to disappear from Rams Park and then Fisher to go AWOL.

And all because belecheat got Spags fired. Think about it.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
RamFan503 said:
X said:
RamFan503 said:

It all ties together, I know.

frog-excellent-1-450x295.jpg

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
X said:
RamFan503 said:
X said:
RamFan503 said:

bill_belichick.jpg
And that is why evil will always triumph - because good is dumb.

superfan24

Starter
RamFan503 said:
X said:
RamFan503 said:
X said:
RamFan503 said:

bill_belichick.jpg
And that is why evil will always triumph - because good is dumb.

:flip: Belicheat

Anonymous

DR RAM said:
zn said:
DR RAM said:
X said:
DR RAM said:
Sorry to say this, but we didn't have any tight ends.
True. Certainly not to the extent that's needed for his type of offense. And most definitely not rookies. All in all it was a bad hire. Maybe if the Rams had established veteran talent and leadership, McDaniels could have had this offense flying all over the field. We may never know if it was a lack of talent or a lack of flexibility on his part. All we know is, it failed oh so horribly. Just epic bad.
Because of injuries, we had to rely on too many rookies. Big Mike and Kendricks were basically hurt all year. The new coaching staff keeps bringing up trying to fit a square peg into a round hole. I don't care who our OC was last year, it would have been impossible to field a decent offense.

He was relying on rookies and 2nd year players from the start--and had them playing like under-confident stuttering kids who didn't know what they were doing.

That's on him.

Shurmur, meanwhile, had almost all of the same guys playing within themselves and doing what they COULD do.

Difference was night and day, though when it comes to just mad genius Xs and Os you would take McD over PS.

When it came to making plays with WHO YOU HAVE and especially with young guys, PS had a feel for his players, McD didn't.

Not true.

Oh I disagree.

I stand by that view and it's what I was thinking while watching the first 4 or so games.

Anonymous

X said:
RamFan503 said:

I feel the same way when I walk past the 1985 World Series trophy at Royals Stadium. :sly:

steferfootball

Starter
Angry Ram said:
steferfootball said:
If you watch the first month of the season, you'll notice that McD did try to use Kendricks, and had success getting him open....it just happened that he can't catch.

In addition Ben Graham had like a 60 catch with him at one point.

Yeah but that doesn't mean he should just throw him from the gameplan.

Case in point, the Green Bay game. Kendricks had that sick stiff arm and galloped for a 45 yard gain. Why wasn't there more of that, or more attempts? He basically had 1 great catch early and some good ones late in games when it was too late.

I get benchings and reduced snaps are supposed to be wake up calls, but they shouldn't be long lasting.
you have asked a very deep philosophical question: Why don't offensive coordinators run 40 yard screen plays every play? :WW:

;)