Joe Williams... I want to play the Los Angeles Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
I googled Joe Williams and this was what it gave me:

IMG_0050.PNG

Rams43

Hall of Fame
Be very, very careful what you publicly wish for, Joe Williams.

Assuming you make the Niner 53, AND are a starter, you will have the pleasure of facing the Wade Phillips D twice a year for the rest of your career.

After needlessly putting out locker room motivation and a Ram target on your back.

Good luck with that. Lol.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
He left the team for a month because his sister died.

Some of you guys need to get your perspective glasses back on right here.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He left the team for a month because his sister died.

Some of you guys need to get your perspective glasses back on right here.
His only sibling died when he was 14 he wasn't in college from what I've read. He's also had multiple legal issues in his past. Hopefully the kids got his act together.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

"[I most want to play the] Los Angeles [Rams], especially because of what happened in the draft and taking me off their boards."

this was the contentious quote.

Picked4td

Pro Bowler
His only sibling died when he was 14 he wasn't in college from what I've read. He's also had multiple legal issues in his past. Hopefully the kids got his act together.

What I've read was she died in his arms in 07 but he said he always carried the burden that it was his fault until he took that "retirement" and got some therapy and properly grieved. whether that was the reason he stepped away, or what he wanted nfl teams to think, idk, but I for one am certainly not gonna sit here and question it nor criticize him for it. to each his own though

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What I've read was she died in his arms in 07 but he said he always carried the burden that it was his fault until he took that "retirement" and got some therapy and properly grieved. whether that was the reason he stepped away, or what he wanted nfl teams to think, idk, but I for one am certainly not gonna sit here and question it nor criticize him for it. to each his own though
Don't doubt or deny any of the possible feelings or motivations he had. My comment was simply about him leaving his team when she died. He wasn't in college then. If he was in a bad place because something triggered his emotions about her death some 6 years later that's a different story. He didn't however leave college when she died.