Joe Montana: If you ain’t cheating, you ain’t trying, so the Patriots are trying hard

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Fatbot

Pro Bowler
That's one of my all-time favorite Joe Montana plays!

I HAAAAAAATE that guy!!!

Loved that play but I always felt it could have been just a little better. Burt hit him with all arm -- yes funny that pussy Montana was such a hothouse flower that he went flying from a forearm shiver -- but just imagine how much more satisfying it would have been if Burt had given him a full shoulder pad pile drive or heaven forbid the top of helmet spear like what Foles got last game.

I am shocked Burt talked so candidly in the video, especially since he ended up on the 49ers. Very rare to hear the NFL establishment voice the disgust about how the 49ers never beat anyone playing like men, it was always tricks and the gimmick offense. Glad to see Burt say it.