Joe Barksdale training with the master

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
[tweet]315882957774675968[/tweet]
[tweet]316983799177179136[/tweet]
[tweet]318139089599746048[/tweet]

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
bluecoconuts said:
That's awesome, I'm hoping for some good improvements on the line.
He's so talented, and this is just the best thing that he can do--work on his craft with a HOF player.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
This is awesome that he is doing this, but why in the world isn't the rest of our line taking this very rare training experience...

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
Who's the master? Slater or Hanifan?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
PressureD41 said:
Who's the master? Slater or Hanifan?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Good point, but in either case it's better than not working out. Slater has as much knowledge of playing tackle as anyone else out there. I'm just not sure if the technique he used would play to Barksdale's strengths or not.

nighttrain

Legend
DR RAM said:
bluecoconuts said:
That's awesome, I'm hoping for some good improvements on the line.
He's so talented, and this is just the best thing that he can do--work on his craft with a HOF player.
just maybe our offensive line is almost set
train

fearsomefour

Legend
Working with one of the best right tackles in the history of the game is a good move by Barksdale....let Saffold keep ignoring his phone.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Jackie is currently the offensive line coach at Azusa Pacific University in Azusa, California (<a class="postlink" href="http://www.apu.edu" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.apu.edu</a>), one of the few truly great educational institutions left in America. While I'm certainly not a christian, nor a religious fanatic, this top Christian College has probably the best and most balanced science program I've ever come across. They don't turn science into a cult like so many supposed top-notch institutions do, but integrate it with an understanding of philosophy, religions and other disciplines to create well grounded kids with a solid world view. I'll be looking to send my kids there. Great to see Jackie supporting such a fabulous institution. One more reason to keep us Rams fans proud.