Joe Barksdale Q & A

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PhxRam

Joe Barksdale has elected to come by yet again to ROD (Aug 29th) for another session of Q&A.

We are going to mix it up a little this go around and see how it goes.

What I am proposing is that anyone who wants to ask Joe a question to PM it to me. I will then make a poll and let posters decide on the top 25 questions.

I have elected to do it this way so that we

A: Eliminate this turning into a popularity contest
B. Not hurt posters feelings if their post is not voted in

By me posting the actual questions in the poll that should allow posters to remain anonymous and get a fair shake.

Once the top 25 questions have been selected I will grant those guys permission to post their questions in the Q&A forum.

Cool?

PS. Please only 2 questions per poster (no multi-part questions) and as always keep your questions respectful.

Edit.. A special Thanks to @El Juggernauto for making this possible.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Way to go El Juggs.

I like the question selection concept too, Phx.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
It's been a while since he has been on. I think now that he is back at the grind and we are all excited about football actually being here, this will go great. Doing the questions this way is going to be great hopefully. Remember, Joe does a lot outside of football and enjoys talking about it as well if you think someone else may cover what your going to ask.

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
Nice work Jugs. Not sure how you do it but the Q&As are amongst the many reasons that sets this place apart.

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
How long do we have to submit questions? I'm going to read his wikipedia page and get some ideas,

PhxRam

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
How long do we have to submit questions? I'm going to read his wikipedia page and get some ideas,

4-5 days is probably good.. Actually how about until monday then we got a week to vote on it.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. I don't want people to waste a question that's just duplicated.