Joe Barksdale Q & A with RamsONDEMAND

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
E23mfQF.jpg

El Juggernauto has arranged for Joe Barksdale to stop by ROD and answer your questions! The forum is accessible HERE. All forum rules apply, and I implore people to be respectful with their questions while taking into account he probably can't divulge much in the way of game planning or interoffice policy.

Joe will be by on Tuesday October 8 to answer your questions, so you have four days to get your questions in.

Thanks again to Jugs for all of his hard work in getting this set up!

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Lets show why we are the classiest board on the net. Ask the proper questions and always be respectful. Hopefully the mods will police anything out of line...These guys don't have to do this, and they aren't getting paid. He could instead chill out and play GTA 5 and forgot he ever heard of us, but he decided to give us his time. I don't foresee any problems with this board for the most part. So...I'm looking forward to it!

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Let's get some questions asked fellas. I don't think he wants to come and answer only 6 of them.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
That's awesome...proof that this board is the fuckin best.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Score, El Juggernauto!

So many questions to ask... hmm...

Woot!

had

Rookie
El Juggernauto said:
Let's get some questions asked fellas. I don't think he wants to come and answer only 6 of them.

I'm trying to think of a good question, but the first thing that comes to mind is, how'd you get him to visit the site? Nice!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
had said:
El Juggernauto said:

I'm trying to think of a good question, but the first thing that comes to mind is, how'd you get him to visit the site? Nice!
If you build it...

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I stalked him! Lol....honestly, he is just a good dude who loves his fans. I asked him, and he agreed.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Wow, good stuff guys. I haven't been able to stick my head in here as much lately because I've been working my ass off so Idk if I can come up with a good question that hasn't already been asked. This is very cool though. There's a lot of great one's there already btw.

Another reason why this is the best Rams board on the web. Thanks for the hard work. Props to Jugs here big time.

GO GET EM THIS SUNDAY JOE!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Let's open up the responses in the Joe Barksdale threads. Feel free to respond in the posts.

Me personally; he did a damn good job answering questions. Straight. To the point.

Thank you, Joe!

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
CGI_Ram said:
Let's open up the responses in the Joe Barksdale threads. Feel free to respond in the posts.

Me personally; he did a damn good job answering questions. Straight. To the point.

Thank you, Joe!

Thank you!

I think one limitation of the Q and As will always be that these guys really can't divulge much. NFL teams are very "protective" of their information. So they can't get too specific with what they say. When reading the responses, I'd always consider that.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Very cool of JB to stop in. Very cool.

Thanks a ton for setting it up Juggs.

fearsomefour

Legend
Thanks to Juggs and Joe....

Cool to have a guy spend his own time answering some questions when he certainly didnt have to. Always liked Barksdale. Continued success.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
fearsomefour said:
Thanks to Juggs and Joe....

Cool to have a guy spend his own time answering some questions when he certainly didnt have to. Always liked Barksdale. Continued success.

Co sign.

Nice work, Juggs.

Thank you, Joe!

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
I seemed to have missed something exciting,. Can someone give me a link to the Q&A with Joe?

fearsomefour

Legend
albefree69 said:
I seemed to have missed something exciting,. Can someone give me a link to the Q&A with Joe?

Hey Able....
On the first post of this thread X put the link in his post it is bolded HERE. Click on that and you can read the questions and Barksdales' answers.