Joe Barksdale In The House

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PhxRam

Answering your questions now..

From everyone here at ROD, thanks for stopping by Joe.

Blue and Gold

Pro Bowler
Name
B and G
Did the Rams blocking schemes differ from Oaklands, and if so, did they help you refine your skills and did they match your natural skills?

PhxRam

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Did the Rams blocking schemes differ from Oaklands, and if so, did they help you refine your skills and did they match your natural skills?

There was a dedicated forum on the front page for specific questions for Joe. Maybe you can sneak one in but no guarentees.

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
Thanks for coming Joe. We all have really appreciated the way you have shored up the right side of the line. Who do you feel (looking at the schedule and seeing who that team would line up if it were today....) would be your toughest matchup?

PhxRam

Thanks for coming Joe. We all have really appreciated the way you have shored up the right side of the line. Who do you feel (looking at the schedule and seeing who that team would line up if it were today....) would be your toughest matchup?

See post above.

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
See post above.
My bad. As soon as I read that post, I "ran" over and stuck it in the correct forum. If he gets a chance to answer it great. If not....we appreciate him dropping by and taking care of the right side......

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
This thread is hilarious lolol. Literally laughed out loud from the questions being posted here. Nothing personal guys, just found it funny as hell.

MarkMyWords

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Mark
I'm too new to be allowed to ask a question. Can someone ask about Shaun Hill? I'm curious about his personality. Serious or jokester? Mature, etc....

PhxRam

I'm too new to be allowed to ask a question. Can someone ask about Shaun Hill? I'm curious about his personality. Serious or jokester? Mature, etc....

The forum was up and open for questions for a week. A little late for the party my friend.

PhxRam

Oops.... I'll get used to things eventually.......

no worries, we will have other guests on here in the future. We try and give a weeks advanced notice of the guest arrival to get the questions started.

tomlib

Sword and Sorcery with a Libertarian Edge
Name
Tom
That was awesome! Big thanks to Joe for coming on and to ROD for hosting the event. Interesting stuff both football and life.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Very gracious of Joe.
He answered every question.

Thx to the ROD cast. You guys are doing great things for Rams fans here.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
That dude really is a football player. You could tell by his answers he's damn passionate. He's instantly one of my favorite Rams now.