JL 55

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
JL just looked like the smartest player on defense all day long. Knew where to be & how to blitz the Tards OL.I would press to see JL more involved in the future in those delayed inside blitzes.;)

I know he is slow, not the hitter & gets hung up in blocks :palm:most of the time ..... but JL is not lacking a thing in NFL brain matter!

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Said it before and I'll say it again...

James Laurinaitis is the least of the Rams concerns.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
hmmm, I was happily proved wrong...yesterday:cautious:....we go to Green Bay in 6 days...lets go JL55;)......That Johnson dude had some nice runs though:eek:....not happy about that:sick:....hope everyone knows what I'm talking abouto_O....

Damn, I'm mad about Ogletree though...So, let me trudge on over to that thread....:unsure:

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
hmmm, I was happily proved wrong...yesterday:cautious:....we go to Green Bay in 6 days...lets go JL55;)......That Johnson dude had some nice runs though:eek:....not happy about that:sick:....hope everyone knows what I'm talking abouto_O....

Damn, I'm mad about Ogletree though...So, let me trudge on over to that thread....:unsure:
This is true about the entire team... need to be more consistent across the board... not just one player.

Next week is an excellent opportunity to see if they can do just that.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
This is true about the entire team... need to be more consistent across the board... not just one player.
Here, I'll bold that for you, because this is ALWAYS true in the ultimate team game.....But this was a JL55 thread, so I just emphasized him....His play must be consistently good...esp. as a leader of this team...

RamWoodie

Legend
Even bad players have good games every once in a while. He isn't a good LB, but he has a brain for the game.
He isn't a good LB????
ohmy1.png

Some posts you just have to disregard....:eek: