JL 55

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Played a very good game and congrats on your first career forced fumble.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
He's like the friend you had in high school who was always there for you. He'd help you with family problems, give you advice about a chick you liked, give you a ride when your car was fucked up, but every once in a while his phone would be off when you needed him. But you know what? When you need someone to give your life stability, he's the first guy you seek out. You don't cast guys like that aside. You reward guys like that.

Big ups, JL. Thanks for always being there.

GabesHorn

GRACE AND TRUTH
jl55card-png.10653

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
He's like the friend you had in high school who was always there for you. He'd help you with family problems, give you advice about a chick you liked, give you a ride when your car was freaked up, but every once in a while his phone would be off when you needed him. But you know what? When you need someone to give your life stability, he's the first guy you seek out. You don't cast guys like that aside. You reward guys like that.

Big ups, JL. Thanks for always being there.

This can apply to any guy, not just one in high school. Not many guys answer their phones promptly.

I'm not trying to denounce your message, but just saying...

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
This can apply to any guy, not just one in high school. Not many guys answer their phones promptly.

I'm not trying to denounce your message, but just saying...
Well that's true. But you understand what I'm saying.
He's there for you more than he's not.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Laurinitis is the brains of our defensive operation. He is probably our least athletic LB but he knows exactly what he is doing and all these guys look up to him.

fearsomefour

Legend
I am bummed Ogletree got hurt....but, I am looking forward to see how his replacement(s) do....I think Bates will get some time.

ramfan46

Pro Bowler
He played a heck of a game. I'm one of his most vocal critics and he came up with some big plays today. He will be even more important in the second layer of the D without Tree now.

Penguin.

Rookie
Even bad players have good games every once in a while. He isn't a good LB, but he has a brain for the game.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He's just a smart player. Reminds me of Derrick fisher on the lakers last two titles. Didn't score or make wow plays. You just needed him on the field because he kept the team together and was a tough as nails type of competitor

TheBunk

Rookie
He's destined to be a coach once he's done playing. All the right qualities for one.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I have been critical of his play this year, for the first time. Lets hope he was just having a bit of a slow start and this is the JL we see going forward. Being the leader of the defense can also mean stepping up and making plays to ignite the rest of the squad. He did that today.

He sure had a bad game in Washington.

I hope this is just not a result of Fisher overemphasizing for division opponents and not game planning/coaching enough against other opponents. I love the 'dominate the division' thing but you still need to win a bunch more games outside the division to make the playoffs...........like at least 4-6

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Got a lot of hits on Palmer, I'd take that every game. Pound away at the QB all game long and it will pay dividends. Nice game JL

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
Guys a good player. Gets more respect from around the league than here sometimes. He's no perennial pro bowler, but he's integral to the make up of this defense. I don't think we have his successor on this roster yet.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Although I maintain his decline has started and so I would like to start looking for his replacement, JL55 is still a very capable football player. He may not be the most athletic or make the most splash plays, but his mental game is invaluable to a defense that is otherwise quite inexperienced.

I thought he had his best game in quite some time yesterday. Hopefully he can keep it up. With Tree gone we will need all of our linebackers to play at a high level to help compensate for the loss.

Glad to have JL in horns.