JJ

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Marq

Marq My Wordz
Name
King
You CANNOT even think about trying to jump a route with 25 seconds left in the half knowing all too well that there is zero safety help over the top. #1 priority there should have been DO NOT LET ANYONE GET BEHIND YOU. Literally the only thing he absolutely had to do there and he failed hard.

Good call, bad call, doesn't matter he bit hard on the fake and got burnt to a crisp because of it. Momentum changer.
Consistent poor decision making and that's not even talking about the unnecessary penalties.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
He's just not good. He's like a bankrupt man's version of Asante Samuel. All of the bad plays, so few of the good ones. When Tru comes back, it needs to be him and Gaines starting, Janoris competing with Joyner for nickel snaps.
Completely agree.

A55VA6

Legend
I miss Tru.. we need him back. A game or 2 away hopefully?

I like Janoris but he always seems to fuck up somehow and it results in a huge play for the opposing offense. Starting Tru and Gaines sounds good to me. I think a lot of the problem is the scheme or something. We blitz way too much and it leaves 1-on-1 coverage and we get beat more often than not.