JJ

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
Jack Rabbit (aka Janoris) had his 2nd straight solid outing. Looks like he's finally able to play free in a system that suits his strengths. He only has to worry about the guy in front of him instead of all this zone BS. I've also noticed that he's becoming a more WILLING tackler. We always knew he COULD tackle, it was a matter of if he wanted to throw his body at people or try and form tackle guys. Now he seems to be sticking his nose in more in the run game and also helps prevent big outside runs by fending off his blockers. Overall I'm very pleased by what we've seen thus far from Jenks and hope it continues.

(Side note: EJ has been solid and I'm hopeful Tru returns and plays solid)

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yea he is on his way to being a star. The thing is he is making it look easy, that's what's scary

Rams0307

Jenkins has been outstanding so far. And as you said, I think EJ Gaines has played well, as well, and will be a good player for our Rams for a long time. As many Mizzou fans expected! :LOL: