Jimmy Johnson on Kaepernick "I Look For Another Quarterback"

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
On the OT post game show today, Jimmy Johnson was asked "if you were the 49ers QB coach, what do you do about Kaepernick?" No punches were pulled.

The disaster that is the 49ers continues.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Laughing-GIF.gif

Picked4td

Pro Bowler
always thought he was over rated. was quite depressed when he got an extremely team friendly deal

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
Yeah, Strahan was hilarious. And Johnson had no qualms callers the Whiners out.

fearsomefour

Legend
I for one hope he stays in SF for as long as he struggles.
That said, if he were cut I would pick him up immediately.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
I would too, huge overreaction from Harbaugh. They were just looking to get away from Smith to please the fanbase and they didn't make sure they actually went to a passable QB.

Overreaction cost Harbaugh his job.

jap

Legend
I would too, huge overreaction from Harbaugh. They were just looking to get away from Smith to please the fanbase and they didn't make sure they actually went to a passable QB.

Overreaction cost Harbaugh his job.

They got rid of the wrong QB!

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
What sucks about the Whiners sucking is that they're in position to get a potential franchise QB. The 2016 draft class is deep in QBs (Christian Hackenberg, Connor Cook, Jared Goff, and Cardale Jones)

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yea, I would have gotten rid of him a couple years ago if I were them.

SteveBrown

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
Actually, Kap fits what Fisher wants on the "physical" side; and, if Kap throws in 2.5 seconds he is ok. Past that, he doesn't have the brains or whatever to make it happen (either do I). Kap for a 4th rounder would be good. Yes, I do hate him, and think he sucks, but he fits FIsher sucky-1979 system

McNair was not so smart, but so tough....Kap is the most afraid QB I have ever seen in the NFL, maybe other than Pat haden...sorry.....I know....he is a former Ram.

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
Actually, Kap fits what Fisher wants on the "physical" side; and, if Kap throws in 2.5 seconds he is ok. Past that, he doesn't have the brains or whatever to make it happen (either do I). Kap for a 4th rounder would be good. Yes, I do hate him, and think he sucks, but he fits FIsher sucky-1979 system

McNair was not so smart, but so tough....Kap is the most afraid QB I have ever seen in the NFL, maybe other than Pat haden...sorry.....I know....he is a former Ram.

Asking for Kap on this board?

View attachment 10674

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Dear fortywhiners brass. Please keep Collin. He is your best player and gives you the best chance to win now and in the future.

Sincerely,

The Rest of the NFL