Jimmy Graham Leads Top 25 Nfl Free Agents For 2014

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Some of the better spots I would look to land if I were DeMarcus Ware is down to the Buccaneer country where their winters are kind for a old injured body. Tampa Bay with Lovie Smith would pay nice. The Buc's interior DL is top five in the NFL add a DE Ware & he could end his career like Michael Strahan did
Yeah but FWIW one of his reasons for leaving Dallas might be to get back to the position that made him.
I think he'd want to get his hand out of the dirt.

Alan

Legend
kurtfaulk with this thought:
he'll be extra expensive no matter what. he wants to be the highest paid safety in the league. the bills offered him top 5 money last season and he refused. can't see the rams spending that big. too bad they spent it on finnigan for little return.
There's another way to look at this. Yeah he asked for that but did he get it? He still has to find someone who'll want to pay him more than the Rams would.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Yeah but FWIW one of his reasons for leaving Dallas might be to get back to the position that made him.
I think he'd want to get his hand out of the dirt.

Playing for Lovie's defense & next to consecutive Pro Bowler like Gerald McCoy will make him forget about his dirty hand.