Jim Thomas Talks Rams Mini-Camp, WR's, DB's, Hard Knocks

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I don't KNOW the sun is hot either but I'm pretty sure if I was sitting on it that it would be.
Oh, so now we can say whatever we want and it'll be a point maker. Let me try.
I don't know that liquid nitrogen would crack my balls if I dunked 'em, but I'm pretty sure our receivers are fine.

Game. Set. Match.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Can I try?

I don't know that Charlize Theron sucking on my balls would feel GREAT but I'm willing to give it a try and our receivers should be good too.

Did I get that right?

RFIP

Oh, so now we can say whatever we want and it'll be a point maker. Let me try.
I don't know that liquid nitrogen would crack my balls if I dunked 'em, but I'm pretty sure our receivers are fine.

Game. Set. Match.

You lost me there LOL. Enjoy your shadow boxing!!

RFIP

Can I try?

I don't know that Charlize Theron sucking on my balls would feel GREAT but I'm willing to give it a try and our receivers should be good too.

Did I get that right?

I have no clue, I fell off my computer chair at "Charlize Theron sucking on my balls.."

Dick84

Some combination of Britt/Austin/Givens to start the season.... Bailey moving in once suspension is up, imo.
Wild Card is still Quick. The guy is, physically, a beast of a receiver. I hope.. pray.. the light goes on, because he could be a destroyer.