Jim Thomas Talks About the Rams Sunday Debacle

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend
Jim Thomas talks about the Rams loss to the Vikings on 920AM . Notes from JT: Only 15 more games to go…, backup plan regarding QB situation very odd plus not planned out well…stunning decision wondering what kind of message the coach is sending to the rest of the team….the Minnesota Vikings game plan to neutralize the Rams’ pass rush….did not find many silver linings especially on the offensive side of the ball…Brian Quick actually had a decent game….reading the body language plus reaction of players in the locker room following the disastrous loss & “if I told you that Adrian Peterson was held in check…”

Listen to Jim Thomas Interview

Sum1

Hall of Fame
I hope JT, or anyone in the media for that matter, will just point blank ask Fisher why we aren't seeing anything creative with Tavon Austin? Then follow up with a question about seeing what the Seahawks have done with Harvin or what the Vikings did with Patterson...

209RamsFan

This entire team, owner and coach, need to get their Head out of their butt cheeks, grow some man-stones and play RAMS football. Yesterday they regressed to the Linehan days.

iamme33

Pro Bowler
Name
dan
I hope JT, or anyone in the media for that matter, will just point blank ask Fisher why we aren't seeing anything creative with Tavon Austin? Then follow up with a question about seeing what the Seahawks have done with Harvin or what the Vikings did with Patterson...

what the vikes done with patterson wasn't anything creative it was just well executed

Sum1

Hall of Fame
what the vikes done with patterson wasn't anything creative it was just well executed
But you saw on that sequence of plays is that a few plays prior to that the TE goes in motion and they hand off to Peterson...later, the TE again goes in motion, fake the handoff to Peterson and give it to Patterson.

Never do we see that with Austin. Instead we see them run Austin up the gut...I don't get it.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
This entire team, owner and coach, need to get their Head out of their butt cheeks, grow some man-stones and play RAMS football. Yesterday they regressed to the Linehan days.
I can see Kroenke as a 3rd TE, Fisher as strong safety, Schotty as a nickel corner, and Williams as a WIL, but I don't know that they'll help us win many games. And you can take 14 laps around the board for even saying the "L" word. Or 50 push-ups. Your choice.

RamBill

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Will Chris Long miss significant time? Randy Karraker and D’Marco Farr discusses it with ESPN Rams Insider Nick Wagoner, along with all the other concerns with the Rams. Who will start at QB if Hill can't go? Is there a problem with Greg the Leg? (9:43)

Listen to Wagoner's Rams Report