Jim Thomas: Rams Have Workmanlike Approach After Back-to-Back Wins

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend
Jim Thomas of the St. Louis Post-Dispatch joined The U.S. Bank Afternoon Drive on Tuesday to talk several Rams topics as the team prepares to hit the road to take on the Minnesota Vikings.

Listen to JT Talk Rams

On the Rams' locker room vibe following the 49ers win:

JT: "It was kind of like, yeah they're happy about the win, but it wasn't like they were celebrating the Super Bowl. After these last two games, they're having a workmanlike approach. The head coach sets the team for that. They want to do better than what they've done in the past. I think Jeff Fisher maybe realizes he has opportunities with this team maybe he hasn't had with Rams teams before.They don't feel like the've accomplished much yet...and that's a good."

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
Lol I read
"Rams Have Womanlike Approach After Back-to-Back Wins"

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
First thing I thought of.. those Rams construction hard hats (when the TWA dome was brand new) and "Gotta go to Work!"

61W869Y625L._SX258_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg