Jim Thomas Post Game Report: Rams Have to Keep Westbrooks

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend
Jim Thomas joins 920 AM from Miami the day after the Rams vs. Dolphins game. The Rams have to keep Ethan Westbrooks…trying to figure out a way to keep both Westbrooks and Michael Sam… wondering if someone else will pick up Sam if he does not go to the Rams practice squad. JT would be surprised if someone else picked up Michael Sam. Not much went on with that fourth preseason game between the Rams and Miami Dolphins. Austin Davis has performed well enough to be the permanent backup QB, but JT still thinks the Rams will look elsewhere for someone with more experience…they might keep Garrett Gilbert on the practice squad…the speed of the game seemed to be a problem for Gilbert. The lack of crowds around the NFL during these final preseason games is disturbing.

Listen to Jim Thomas Rams Report

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Jim Thomas joins 920 AM from Miami the day after the Rams vs. Dolphins game. The Rams have to keep Ethan Westbrooks…trying to figure out a way to keep both Westbrooks and Michael Sam… wondering if someone else will pick up Sam if he does not go to the Rams practice squad. JT would be surprised if someone else picked up Michael Sam. Not much went on with that fourth preseason game between the Rams and Miami Dolphins. Austin Davis has performed well enough to be the permanent backup QB, but JT still thinks the Rams will look elsewhere for someone with more experience…they might keep Garrett Gilbert on the practice squad…the speed of the game seemed to be a problem for Gilbert. The lack of crowds around the NFL during these final preseason games is disturbing.

Listen to Jim Thomas Rams Report
maybe they should lower ticket prices. every team made a boatload of cash from the tv deal. the only reason i will go to preseason hockey is that its free and part of the season ticket package. and they play a lot of the "starters" as compared to the nfl games.

iced

i actually almost bought Rams dolphins tickets last minute for $35... but then i decided the trip and cost of tickets wouldn't be worth it, especially since the starters weren't playing.

MrMotes

Starter
It's not disturbing, it's encouraging fans aren't going to preseason games, particularly the 4th one. It's a crappy over priced product. This is on the NFL, not the fans. There are too may preseason games and they cost too much...

V3

Hall of Fame
Why? Because of potential distractions? MS would be a good fit with the Cowboys who lack in pass rushers these days.
Yeah, don't agree with JT on that one. Sam WILL be picked up by someone. I have no doubt. Cowboys, Jacksonville, Seattle, maybe Washington, and I'm sure I'm missing some....they'd all be interested, IMO. I don't think the Rams release him anyways.