Jim Thomas on KMOX

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
[rp3]http://cbsstlouis.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/jimthomas727.mp3[/rp3]

Tonight on the Sports Hub Ron Jacober and Scott Warmann host the show.
With a rookie mini-camp review KMOX Rams Insider Jim Thomas

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Why does Jim Thomas rub me the wrong way?

paceram

Pro Bowler
I honestly think the Rams will win more (hopefully , a lot more!) than the 5 games he is predicting!

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Ramhusker said:
He's always such a negative nancy. I honestly don't remember him saying anything positive about the Rams or their future for about one year.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
DR RAM said:
Ramhusker said:
Honestly, I don't like him either.

My Parade Meter stands at - The day JT is no longer covering the Rams.

I've always said that he has a voice made for newspaper. Dude sounds like he talks directly out of his nose.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
I like Thomas. He want's the team to win as bad as we do. He's just giving his honest opinion on the team. He's been covering the same team we've been fans of the last past century. It's hard to be optimistic sometimes.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Username said:
I like Thomas. He want's the team to win as bad as we do. He's just giving his honest opinion on the team. He's been covering the same team we've been fans of the last past century. It's hard to be optimistic sometimes.
Yeah, I don't have a problem with J.T. either. He's not a sunshine pumper, and he doesn't like to put himself out there with speculation or predictions, but that's okay too. It takes all kinds to make the world go round. If he can give me Rams information, that's all I really care about.