Jim Thomas - NFL Chat - 9/20/16

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Only reason I still read these is for @Prime Time's images lol.

There was a time when Belichick was viewed as a guy who would not be able to develop a QB. So while I do tend to agree with that take there is that little voice in the back of my head telling me some players are just not going to be denied. Brady's that type of player IMO.

Whether Goff is, well, we'll see.

Belichick has had Josh McDaniels as his OC/QB coach since 2012, one season after McDaniels was with the Rams. That might have something to do with their success. Don't remember who filled that position prior to him. They have a system that has been in place for many years now in which they plug players and coaches in who totally buy into that system.

Tom Brady was a 7th round pick that no other teams apparently thought enough of to draft him. I'm convinced that Brady would have been a mediocre QB had he not fit into that system perfectly.

The Rams have had a long line of head coaches and OC's. Very little continuity. If Goff goes through one head coach and OC after another during his career, he will probably never attain what he's shown he's capable of during his college years.

although next time you put Katy Perry in one, please have a little bit more boobage showing ;)

Nah, I'm more of a PG kind of guy. ;)

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Belichick has had Josh McDaniels as his OC/QB coach since 2012, one season after McDaniels was with the Rams. That might have something to do with their success. Don't remember who filled that position prior to him. They have a system that has been in place for many years now in which they plug players and coaches in who totally buy into that system.

Tom Brady was a 7th round pick that no other teams apparently thought enough of to draft him. I'm convinced that Brady would have been a mediocre QB had he not fit into that system perfectly.

The Rams have had a long line of head coaches and OC's. Very little continuity. If Goff goes through one head coach and OC after another during his career, he will probably never attain what he's shown he's capable of during his college years.

Nah, I'm more of a PG kind of guy. ;)

PG-13 maybe? Please?

:LOL:

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
As an after thought, He, JT, had to do this show on MY BIRTHDAY!! Couldn't he at least have taken the Day Off!! OR .. Maybe said " Happy Birthday Dave!" He and I use to talk a lot a couple of Years ago, then I found ROD!!! Need I say more!