Jim Thomas - NFL Chat - 8/16/16

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Haha I love how you are all in denial of the facts, it's the truth whether the rams were still in St. Louis or in LA. The rams got a lot worse and it's gonna show this year.
Funny how you attack somebody for using opinion instead of facts then turn around and say trust me my opinion is right not yours.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I don't know why there is so much hate against Jim Thomas... because he answered questions honestly? He's not being pessimistic, and he's not being "salty", he's just stating facts.

The word "hate" is thrown around so easily on the internet when someone doesn't agree with someone else's opinion. No one hates JT, most of us just don't agree with much of what he posts. "Facts" are when I'm right and everyone else is wrong. I have facts and the rest of you have opinions. See how that works?

200.gif

Even if they were in St. Louis, the facts would stay the same: they lost talent and gained practically nothing. Their number one pick isn't even starting. Face it, the rams aren't going to go 10-6 this year, and the attendance will soon be worse than the dome's, because LA won't put up with losing.

You're going to get some blowback on this because most ROD members, like yours truly, are Kool-Aid drinkers. Every NFL fan during training camp should be hopeful that their team will go to the Super Bowl that season. Hope springs eternal and all that. Otherwise, what's the point in being a fan?

giphy.gif

Thank you PrimeTime for posting.

giphy.gif

Ok, I can respect your guys opinions on Goff, I probably should've worded it differently. I could be entirely wrong and the rams could do great, which I hope is what happens. The facts I were talking about were just the roster changes and what Fisher has said, Fisher could completely change his mind and start soon like some of you said. My opinion was that it's just not gonna work out this year because of what happened to our roster, and what Goff's role has been so far. I really do like this forum and the people on it, I just was offended when Jim Thomas starting getting attacked for what I thought were valid points by him.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
@Mitchhit234 you came across as some of those anti Rams people at the PD trying to convince us our team is gonna suck this year. The real fact is, if it hasn't happened yet, it ain't a fact.