Jim Harbaugh vs Ohio State

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Jim Harbaugh wanted to coach against Ohio State in the worst way and he did!

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Seems like the officials in Alabama @ Auburn wanted to officiate in the worst way and they did.

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Seems like the officials in Alabama @ Auburn wanted to officiate in the worst way and they did.

Yeah Alabama are the New England Patriots of College Football you have to not only beat them, but the Zebras as well.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
You think this is how Harblaugh imagined it? :D

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Welcome to Indianapolis Jim, let me introduce you to your QB, Andrew Luck

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis

I don't think he leaves after one year, IMO, he'll want to win a National Title at Michigan before he departs IMHO, but a couple of more big losses against the Buckeyes like this and he might be looking for a quick getaway.

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Ohio%20state

Elmgrovegnome

Legend

Tough call. I think that now that he is in college he will want to prove that he is the king and stay until he gets some NCs under his belt. He is already doing well recruiting and Michigan draws talent. This is a good time and place for him to try to dominate college football. Right now he has a bad team playing pretty well and it isn't with his players.
Plus there are bigger egos in the NFL for him to have to play nice with. Doubt he is ready to go back into that situation yet.

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Tough call. I think that now that he is in college he will want to prove that he is the king and stay until he gets some NCs under his belt. He is already doing well recruiting and Michigan draws talent. This is a good time and place for him to try to dominate college football. Right now he has a bad team playing pretty well and it isn't with his players.
Plus there are bigger egos in the NFL for him to have to play nice with. Doubt he is ready to go back into that situation yet.

I wish Jim Harbaugh the same number of unshared National Championships that Glenn Edward "Bo" Schembechler, Jr achieved for the Maze & Blue!

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
All about the QB.
I dont think he necassarily wants to go back to the NFL but when the Indy job opens, he wont be able to resist coaching a top QB.
All my opinion of course.