Jets trade Darrelle Revis to Bucs

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Angry Ram said:
Course games aren't played on paper.

Funny you say that cause so analysts have are crowning either the whiners or seacocks as the next dynasty because they both look great on paper too. I'm just not so sure how you can have all that talent and not have problems keeping everyone happy.

paceram

Pro Bowler
Yamahopper said:
This is just stupid :huh:
It's like a trade you see on RamStalk and just shake your head. Geez.
Why in blue hell would you give up that much for a player at that age coming off knee surgery. The Bucs are more than 1 player away. They could have used that pick and draft a CB that might not be the top level that Revis is, but will be playing at a very high level when Revis is done and sitting on the couch.

Why would Revis sign with no guaranteed cash?

Quite a steal for the Jets. The picks and losing the headcase. They can draft the CB the Bucs should have and still get a pass rusher.

SMH

I am not disagreeing with you but I just read an article about this trade that was criticizing the Jets for trading Revis! They really sounded like they thought Tampa Bay got a great deal!

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
paceram said:
Yamahopper said:
This is just stupid :huh:
It's like a trade you see on RamStalk and just shake your head. Geez.
Why in blue hell would you give up that much for a player at that age coming off knee surgery. The Bucs are more than 1 player away. They could have used that pick and draft a CB that might not be the top level that Revis is, but will be playing at a very high level when Revis is done and sitting on the couch.

Why would Revis sign with no guaranteed cash?

Quite a steal for the Jets. The picks and losing the headcase. They can draft the CB the Bucs should have and still get a pass rusher.

SMH

I am not disagreeing with you but I just read an article about this trade that was criticizing the Jets for trading Revis! They really sounded like they thought Tampa Bay got a great deal!

That's no problem.
The writer might be right, for 1 year. But the Bucs are more than Revis away from the playoffs. No other team was bidding on him and in a couple years when Revis's fading skills make him avg. at best and the players they could have had with those picks is coming into their own will it be a good deal then?

If the Rams made the same trade for him would you be happy?

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
MontanaRamsFan said:
Angry Ram said:

Funny you say that cause so analysts have are crowning either the whiners or seacocks as the next dynasty because they both look great on paper too. I'm just not so sure how you can have all that talent and not have problems keeping everyone happy.

At least SF kinda earned that getting two very good seasons in a row.

The fuckin seaworms had 2 games w/ scores inflated by defense, ST, and backup scores and the sheep ass media got a fuckin woodie over that and acted like their 1st string offense was the GSOT.

Fuck that team. And fuck their stupid "lynch mob" monikers.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
I think if Revis was a bit younger it could have been a good deal. But like others have said, the Bucs are not a player away from the Super Bowl, they still need to get more young talent, and Revis is coming off knee surgery. I would not have made that trade if I'm the Bucs.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Angry Ram said:
MontanaRamsFan said:
Angry Ram said:

At least SF kinda earned that getting two very good seasons in a row.

The fuckin seaworms had 2 games w/ scores inflated by defense, ST, and backup scores and the sheep ass media got a fuckin woodie over that and acted like their 1st string offense was the GSOT.

Fuck that team. And fuck their stupid "lynch mob" monikers.

Man, I love your attitude! :cheers: