Jets get Brandon Marshall in trade

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jjab360

Legend
I'd rather the Bear go WR in the 1st than take the guy we're targeting on the OL, anyway.

Ramsey

Starter
Name
Ramsey
I'd rather the Bear go WR in the 1st than take the guy we're targeting on the OL, anyway.

I want to go WR in the first round too Jjab...And, I would have traded a 4th or 5th round pick for Brandon Marshall.
Between now and the draft is the best time to trade for a stud WR... Any stud WR trade suggestions?

There is an NFC West team that's made it an annual event. Where veteran, stud, wide receivers instinctively flock like the salmon of Capistrano. I'm talking about a little place called San Francisco.

I would feel much better with a Brandon Marshall type player on my team, then rolling the dice on a 4th-5th round pick and betting he'll make an impact.

jjab360

Legend
I want to go WR in the first round too Jjab...And, I would have traded a 4th or 5th round pick for Brandon Marshall.
Between now and the draft is the best time to trade for a stud WR... Any stud WR trade suggestions?

There is an NFC West team that's made it an annual event. Where veteran, stud, wide receivers instinctively flock like the salmon of Capistrano. I'm talking about a little place called San Francisco.

I would feel much better with a Brandon Marshall type player on my team, then rolling the dice on a 4th-5th round pick and betting he'll make an impact.
I think you misread my post lol, all things equal I'd take the OL over the flashy WR given our situation. We have young WRs who we can with it's the sorry state of our OL that's holding us back right now.

Ramsey

Starter
Name
Ramsey
I think you misread my post lol, all things equal I'd take the OL over the flashy WR given our situation. We have young WRs who we can with it's the sorry state of our OL that's holding us back right now.

I did misread your post Jibjab lol...:ROFLMAO:

But as you can plainly see, I've recently undergone a series of serious frontal-medial-maxillectomy's:eek: , so Jjab you must forgive my nasty brain fart.
And please Jibjab, switch my 1st round W i d e Receiver vote to best available scrum-half. I'm not-:notworthy::confused:

lockdnram21

Legend
Either way theres no way either White or Cooper make it to 10. You can bet money on that. One of them is Going Raiders at 4 . If the other makes it past Jets Teams will Start trading up for the other knowing were sitting st 10

Ramsey

Starter
Name
Ramsey
Either way theres no way either White or Cooper make it to 10. You can bet money on that. One of them is Going Raiders at 4 . If the other makes it past Jets Teams will Start trading up for the other knowing were sitting st 10

I dig your meaning licknram21...But what happens if Mariota falls to the Jet's at Six and the Eagles finagle a RG-lll trade for Marcus Mariota? Maybe White or Cooper could fall to us at 10.

I'll tell you what...If I were the Jets, I would definitely steal an Eagle's Nest Ransom of draft picks for Mariota! And, I'm pretty sure Chip Kelly would pay thru his nose, for an Ex= Oregon DUCK/ QB football card...

After all Chip Kelly is aiming to collect the entire Oregon Duck football card series...

Last edited:

lockdnram21

Legend
I dig your meaning licknram21...But what happens if Mariota falls to the Jet's at Six and the Eagles finagle a RG-lll trade for Marcus Mariota? Maybe White or Cooper could fall to us at 10.

I'll tell you what...If I were the Jets, I would definitely steal an Eagle's Nest Ransom of draft picks for Mariota! And, I'm pretty sure Chip Kelly would pay thru his nose, for an Ex= Oregon DUCK/ QB football card...

After all Chip Kelly is aiming to collect the entire Oregon Duck football card series...
still somebodys going to trade up before they make it to 10. Rams might even trade with somebody. You seen how they didnt take a single wr in last draft. I think they will take one in this one but not first. My guess is 3rd especially if they resign Britt

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les

I have a feeling that Maroitta is going to drop like a rock. He's 6'4" and weighs five pounds more then Johnny tricycle at 212. The guy is WAY to slight for the NFL.

I hope the Rams don't pick him, I think he is a bad fit for the NFL.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
They literally have no defense either. Like. No talent at all.

Yeah, but with Vic Fangio and John Fox there, I think they can do more with less on that D. If they don't put something into that offense it's going to be dreadful, especially under that coaching staff.

Athos

Legend
Yeah, but with Vic Fangio and John Fox there, I think they can do more with less on that D. If they don't put something into that offense it's going to be dreadful, especially under that coaching staff.

I just disagree. They can get a WR to compliment Jeffery in the 2nd. They aren't going to get the same kind of defensive talent they can get with a top 10 pick, in the 2nd. Teams passed all over them and ran all over them.

They don't have a great DE anymore. Allen is 32 and getting older.