Jersey's movin in

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JerseyRam1

Rookie
Moving over from the Post-Dispatch Rams chat board. Yep-I was one of those that thought all along that the Rams were moving back to LA. Lots of mid was slung my way, however I know that we are all just overly passionate about OUR team. Lifelong out of market fan, that has followed the Rams through thick and thin for 40+years. Could not be happier to know my team will be playing in the worlds greatest football stadium in 2019!

Attachments

• card.PNG
    card.PNG
    210.6 KB · Views: 143

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Moving over from the Post-Dispatch Rams chat board. Yep-I was one of those that thought all along that the Rams were moving back to LA. Lots of mid was slung my way, however I know that we are all just overly passionate about OUR team. Lifelong out of market fan, that has followed the Rams through thick and thin for 40+years. Could not be happier to know my team will be playing in the worlds greatest football stadium in 2019!
Welcome aboard!!! ( Just so you know, anytime you see BLUE FONT, people here are just having FUN!!) Enjoy yourself!! Lot to learn at ROD!

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole

WELCOME Jersey!

You probably realize this... but this isn't the PD... please make sure you review our policies here as PD style posting isn't tolerated.

Hope you enjoy.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Welcome to the board. Please read the rules of the board. Not sure about your style of posting, but we don't allow a lot of the same stuff. Look forward to seeing your contributions. This is a great place