Jersey countdown thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Last year @DaveFan'51 started a jersey countdown and I wanted to make it an annual thing. A lot of the same guys most likely but it's still a good way to pass the time. There's 102 days until football season. So Dave, you up for another countdown?

Shawnbb158

Starter
102 days!!!!!!!! That seems soooo doable now considering my baby girl is now 81.... Well will be 81 days old at 4:37 pm and it seems like just yesterday I was in the hospital :)

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
Help us @DaveFan'51; you're our only hope!
maxresdefault.jpg

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
OK, I hear you Gentleman! But you have to realize how Time consuming this was last year!! To research the List of players who wore certain Numbers, collect their stats, finding photo's of each Player,(Sometimes not available!) and coming up with short story lines on each player.
This took a lot of time away from me being able to be an utter ass on other threads!!:D
Let me check into a couple of things. (Idea's I have!) and I'll get back to you latter today, with a "Yes" or a "Sorry No!"
I do appreciate the fact you all seemed to like the threads last year! A Lot of you had a lot of input!!:shades:

Johnny%205.jpg

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Well if you are unable to do it we have plenty of guys(including myself) who have nothing better to do ;)

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Before I give My answer, I have "ONE" Question!! Would you like me to "Re-Post" the original Threads or start "New Fresh ones"!? o_O:D
I'll wait for a few replies to this question before I give you my answer! Thanks for you patients and input!!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
OK!! I've made up my mind, "I'LL DO IT!!" Starting This Wednesday, I'll post each day at approx. 12:00 noon EST!
It will be a mix of Old threads and New as I can't find them all in the ROD archives!!
I hope you all enjoy the ride!! IF not blame @Legatron4 for Re-Starting this idea! If you like it, I'll take FULL CREDIT!!

{ This, by the way, will coincide with the 1st day of OTA's!}

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
OK!! I've made up my mind, "I'LL DO IT!!" Starting This Wednesday, I'll post each day at approx. 12:00 noon EST!
It will be a mix of Old threads and New as I can't find them all in the ROD archives!!
I hope you all enjoy the ride!! IF not blame @Legatron4 for Re-Starting this idea! If you like it, I'll take FULL CREDIT!!

{ This, by the way, will coincide with the 1st day of OTA's!}
giphy.gif

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
One correction to my post above! It will happen on TUESDAY at 12:00Noon,not Wednesday! I missed the edit time on this! I misread the calendar!!:D

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

(That's five jumping bananas Dave. Best reaction possible.)

*Not to be confused with Cherry Magazine centerfold rating system.

Last edited: