Jersey availability just plain sucks

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Anyone else irked by the fact that if you want to buy a throwback like Deacon or Merlin you gotta go to ebay and buy fake jerseys with wrong sized numbers?

Even went to www.therams.com and figured I'd do up a custom Dickerson in blue 'n gold but noooooo. They're out of almost every size, with XL or 52 both sold out.

Is it just me? Or am I missing some great site? Also, when will they open a team store if at all?

bluecoconuts

Legend
Team store will be opened for sure by the time the stadium is done. With the move being fresh, I'm sure demand is high.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Anyone else irked by the fact that if you want to buy a throwback like Deacon or Merlin you gotta go to ebay and buy fake jerseys with wrong sized numbers?

Even went to www.therams.com and figured I'd do up a custom Dickerson in blue 'n gold but noooooo. They're out of almost every size, with XL or 52 both sold out.

Is it just me? Or am I missing some great site? Also, when will they open a team store if at all?

What do you mean wrong number size? I bought a Faulk jersey on E-bay and it looks pretty good.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen

Yes, I've wanted a Gabriel jersey for ever and everything available is some knock offs with odd shaped numbers and jersey design all wrong. Blue and White stuff is nearly non-existent.

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
Looking for some feedback from you on your order. The reviews of that site are pretty bad.

Yea I'll post some pics when I get it, says 30 days shipping lol. Well the guy I bought from had great reviews, you have to make sure you buy from the guys with alot of good reviews. Its like a overseas ebay so some are bad and some are good from what I hear.

ramfan46

Pro Bowler
Yea I'll post some pics when I get it, says 30 days shipping lol. Well the guy I bought from had great reviews, you have to make sure you buy from the guys with alot of good reviews. Its like a overseas ebay so some are bad and some are good from what I hear.

If you're expecting it to match the Color Rush Yellow you might not be happy. It's more like a reverse of the Navy and Gold with the Gold being the primary color. I got fooled and ended up with one. The actual quality is alright, but it's not bright yellow.

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
If you're expecting it to match the Color Rush Yellow you might not be happy. It's more like a reverse of the Navy and Gold with the Gold being the primary color. I got fooled and ended up with one. The actual quality is alright, but it's not bright yellow.

Lol thats funny, did you buy from the same place? Post pictures, man. I'd like to see it. I figured what the hell its 20 bucks with free shipping I'll give it a shot.