Jerry Jones - The Leo Tolstoy of our time

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bluecoconuts

Legend
"I asked him where he got his strength when he was 16 years old, he had his uncle down, about to kill him, choked him. He was a big boy, that uncle. And I said, ‘I don’t feel that when I’m rasslin with you.’ He said, ‘Well, you don’t squeeze your daddy as hard as you can.’ The point is, I’m going to miss a little of that punching around at the table as we’re conducting this draft." - Jerry Jones on the 2020 NFL draft.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Ole Sarcophagus Face makes me laugh.

Hopefully he will fuck something up bigtime for the cowgirls since he won't have his genius group of "hired help" surrounding him to guide him through the draft picking.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
"Like circumcising a maskeeeetor". Jerry Jones random quote.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
IMO when you're the owner and taking care of things at that level it's going to spill over to your actual team building decisions which is not always a good thing and is why you don't see successful owner/GMs. But if he were to hand the reigns to his son, now, that might help him out. Because his son seems to have good football instincts.

But who am I kidding. Cowboys are his play toy. He's gonna have to be dead for his son to run things lol.