Jernigan Failed Drug Test at combine

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

iced

lol idiot...well he won't have issues in seattle or denver

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...n-failed-a-drug-test-at-the-scouting-combine/

Report: Timmy Jernigan failed a drug test at the Scouting Combine

Timmy Jernigan of Florida State is viewed as one of the top defensive tackles in this year’s NFL draft, but NFL teams may have one reason to be concerned about his off-field activities.

Jay Glazer of FOX Sports reports that Jernigan is among the players who failed a drug test at the Scouting Combine.

Jernigan is coming off a very good 2013 season in which he was one of Florida State’s top defensive players during their march to the national championship. He has first-round talent.

But it can be alarming to NFL teams when a player fails a drug test at the Combine. Players know they’re going to be tested at the Combine, and teams figure that a player who can’t or won’t avoid using for long enough to pass the Combine drug test is going to encounter more problems with drugs during his NFL career.

Jernigan was initially slated to attend the draft, but last week the NFL announced that Jernigan would not attend.

Memphis Ram

Legend
I wondered why Gil Brandt said he was going to fall in the draft a couple weeks ago.

SierraRam

Recreational User
"1st round talent" + failed drug test = ... the next Claude Wroten?

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
Wow..................what a knucklehead.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Telvin Smith and Christian Jones failed too.

The FSU team is extremely talented, but they all can be idiots at times.

rdw

Pro Bowler
What a maroon...
9zbrjlR.gif

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Mettenberger and Seantrel Henderson also I believe.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Hope it was worth it, Timmy.

Personally, I'd rather have a few hundred thousand dollars rather than get high... but I'm a goody two shoes.

Don't drink, don't smoke. What do I do?