Jermaine Kearse

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Billy Baroo

How about a Fresca?
Surprised I haven't heard his name mentioned like at all. Big bodied, possession guy who had a solid year last season. He said he wasn't planning on returning to Seattle. I'd like to see the Rams sign him. He wouldn't be too cost prohibitive IMO.

tahoe

Pro Bowler
Id take him if for nothing than to weaken the shithawks

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I thought he was out of football...

ausmurp

Starter
Yeah he's been pretty solid for seahags. I'd take him. Prob better than any WR we currently have.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
No, I mean I thought I heard that he wasn't going to come back to football not just the Seahawks. I could be totally wrong.

StealYoGurley

Pro Bowler
I wouldn't give him anything more than a prove it deal. He is an average intermediate target who catches the occasional deep ball after Rusell wilson scrambles around for 20 minutes and the DBs stop covering.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
He's been mentioned quite a bit actually, just not lately. Nice possession option that shows up in big games particularly playoffs. Dude does not drop passes, Rams could use him.