Jeremiah: Manziel to Rams 'a real possibility'

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

A55VA6

Legend
To be honest, I would love this.. but 99% chance it doesn't happen.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I'd be shocked, speechless for a few, and left wondering what the hell just happened? Then, I'd find a positive somehow, somehow.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
1. Sam Bradford
2. Shaun Hill
3. Any rook qb other than Manziel

I'm tired of seeing Bradford and oft-injured in the same sentence. His ankle sprain was a fluke in 2011 and the acl last season as well. If anything he takes hits and sacks like a stud!

What the fuck am I missing? As a fan I've been dedicated to Bradford since day 1 and will continue to be until we're told otherwise.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That's why I ask for the Scotch (single malt) and call my lovely wife of 23 years to come and get me. Please LMK jrry if this is a distinct possibility? In all your mocks you never had the Rams taking Manziel...In the words of Vincent Thomas Lombardi..."What the hell's going on out here?"

I have no idea. But I will never mock Manziel to the Rams...unless we're talking the 3rd round.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
It's not that I am against drafting a QB it's that I am pro establishing a foundation by which your QB can stay healthy ( OL ) and be productive ( WR ) first.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
The Draft is one of my favorite times of the year. If the Rams did that, I'd immediately stop caring about the rest of their picks and basically pretend they don't exist for the next couple days. Not going to ruin my enjoyment of the Draft. After the Draft ended, then I'd let my anger out. :LOL:

Some of you know that for the first time since 1986 I will miss the draft this year. I am going to a rustic cabin with my family...and the rest of my extended family for my wifes family reunion. Yippee! I will get to see round 1 though. Taking Manziel is the one thing that would make my whole weekend worse than it already could possibly be.

RamzFanz

Damnit
and this is me after the Rams draft Johnny Football
hqdefault.jpg

Me:

drunk-dude-in-urinal.jpg

RamzFanz

Damnit
Just pumping up the 2nd pick.

Not that they wouldn't take a QB that fell to 13... but that would just make it a good trade down more likely.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'd take him outside of the first round. Hes going to be a good nfl QB

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
If the Rams drafted Manziel, I would be very frustrated for a few days, maybe a week. Then I probably would calm down and watch a lot of Manziel highlights. And eventually I'll get over it, because I'm just a fan and the current regime knows what it's doing.

A first round QB is definitely at the bottom of my list of "wants", but if they feel like Manziel is the right pick, I guess I'm all for it. Nothing I can do but hope they are right.

If the Rams were to draft Manziel in the first round, they do not know what they are doing - at least regarding QB.

Speeps

Starter
Jeremiah, must have just finished watching draft day where he thinks the NFL operates like a fantasy world. Just say no to this article. It's lacks all common sense and rationality.

scifiman

I would not believe much of anything at this point. Back in 2010 analysts had Jimmy Clausen rated higher than Bradford. Now Bradford has not exactly set the league on fire he is way better than Clausen at this stage. I dont see the rams taking Manziel.