Jenkins and Johnson both OUT vs Chiefs

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Doesn't bother me too much. Front 7 is more important in this game than secondary. Plus Lamarcus Joyner and EJ Gaines haven't been bad.

Just cover Dwayne Bowe and that should be enough to take care of ther WRs.

If I could pick any game on our schedule for them both to be out this would be it, Chiefs are awful at WR (of course I'd pick none of them if that was a choice).

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
My bad, I didn't see it posted in the game day thread. Mods, I need an adult.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
I hope EJ is ready to bring it

Didn't they also put McGee on IR too?

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Hopefully Donald will be so busy campin out in the offensive backfield that it won't matter. This would be a great game for the DL to just take the F over.

I do like Roberson but gotta admit I'm a little worried. Excited and worried pumped for this game!

Athos

Legend
JL55 and Ogletree have to step up in a big way then. But then, I want Smith to try and beat us with his arm anyway.

Stop Charles, stop KC. It's always been that way.

PeteMD

UDFA
Jenkins played well - so his injury will hurt us a bit. Time for Gaines and Joyner to bring their A game today.

P.S.: I have some problems with my internet-provider - I actually dont have internet at my new place. Watching all games with one week of delay at my old place :cry:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Jenkins played well - so his injury will hurt us a bit. Time for Gaines and Joyner to bring their A game today.

P.S.: I have some problems with my internet-provider - I actually dont have internet at my new place. Watching all games with one week of delay at my old place :cry:

You are getting today's game, tho?

PeteMD

UDFA
Maybe some part of the first quarter. Going back to my new place in 30-60 mins :-(

SierraRam

Recreational User
Time for Mighty Quinn & Company to emerge as the preeminent pass rushing force in the NFL - Take the pressure off the rooks

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Their receivers blow, I'm not TOO concerned. EJ Gaines is a beast, Joyner is getting better every week, and Roberson is a 1st round talent that went undrafted.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I called this last night(JJ out). Fisher wants to bring guys back vs SF next week.