Jeff Gordon's Rams Chat Highlights

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend
Gordon's Rams Chat Highlights

—I don’t know if the Rams exploit their cheerleaders as badly as other teams, but the issue is real: Extremely low pad, unpaid practice time, no share in the merchandising, strict requirements and onerous restrictions. These teams have so much money. Pay these women!

—The NFC West is a physical division and it will be that way for some time with Seattle and SF loaded for years. Hence the addition of Robinson and Donald to shore up both lines. As for the passing game, the Rams have spent big in free agency (Cook) and in the draft (Austin) to upgrade. They have drafted player after player to bolster the passing attack. The Kenny Britt addition was another step. Now it is time to coach them up.

—I see this Rams team going maybe 8-8 against that schedule. Unless one of the other NFC West teams suffers an injury epidemic, the Rams face a hard road. Adding another wild card team this year would have helped, but that didn’t happen.

—2000 Rushing Yards This Year? That would be the goal. Mason and Stacey could be quite a tandem.

—Either he makes it as a NFL player this summer or he moves on to other ventures. He gets high marks for his work ethic, but he was still learning tricks of the trade in Year 2. My guess is he could exploit Bailey’s absence and become a decent mid-level target, perhaps like Brandon Gibson.

—I think it is better than 50-50 Kroenke stays. But ultimately the local business and political leaders will make the decision for him. Either he gets support for a new stadium or he doesn’t. If he doesn’t, then he could move on down the trail.

—Joyner is a Very impressive young man. Loves to lead, loves to play ball. He IS small, so let’s see if he holds up as a run support guy.

—Ray Ray is an athlete. But Ray Ray was a penalty-taking machine on special teams last season. Some of the calls were ticky-tack, but still . . .

—Let’s see where Jenkins head is in training camp. This is his make-or-break year. He has the skills to be an elite corner. If he can figure it out, he can make a LOT of money in this game.

Read All of Gordo's Highlights

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
"—Either he makes it as a NFL player this summer or he moves on to other ventures. He gets high marks for his work ethic, but he was still learning tricks of the trade in Year 2. My guess is he could exploit Bailey’s absence and become a decent mid-level target, perhaps like Brandon Gibson."

Quick?

RamBill

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
"—Either he makes it as a NFL player this summer or he moves on to other ventures. He gets high marks for his work ethic, but he was still learning tricks of the trade in Year 2. My guess is he could exploit Bailey’s absence and become a decent mid-level target, perhaps like Brandon Gibson."

Quick?

Yes...I forgot to make that clear.