Jeff Fisher

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

joeyknish

UDFA
Now that was a much better job trying to win the game.

Congrats on the win all of you fans of the Rams!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Thanks Joey. And FYI - I am in Oregon and my youngest son goes to U of O so your team with Chip at the helm will be a team I will pull for when they are not playing my Rams. Good luck man.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Now that was a much better job trying to win the game.

Congrats on the win all of you fans of the Rams!
It was a ballzy call, because if the fake punt wouldn't have succeeded, his head would have been on the chopping block by most, not by me, but by a lot of people. I like the call, because we had to change the losing mentality that has crippled this team. We found a way to win, and not a way, to not lose, which are completely different things....

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
It was a ballzy call, because if the fake punt wouldn't have succeeded, his head would have been on the chopping block by most, not by me, but by a lot of people. I like the call, because we had to change the losing mentality that has crippled this team. We found a way to win, and not a way to not lose, which are completely different things.
Agree. But like RamzFanz mentioned before, I don't see how we lose with that play (knee jerkers aside and I know that's not you DR). Unsuccessful and we still likely get the ball back with a chance to win. Punt it away and the chickens are already almost in if not in FG position with enough field to run out the clock. Fish went after the win as you say and that may be the best thing about calling that play.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Agree. But like RamzFanz mentioned before, I don't see how we lose with that play (knee jerkers aside and I know that's not you DR). Unsuccessful and we still likely get the ball back with a chance to win. Punt it away and the chickens are already almost in if not in FG position with enough field to run out the clock. Fish went after the win as you say and that may be the best thing about calling that play.
I think they would have had a greater chance of scoring a TD from that spot, and then we would have had to score a TD, and if they worked the clock, we may not have had a chance at all. Either way, I don't see us having much a chance, because of time left, and because of what we did with previous chances like this.

I like changing it up, and I hope this is the catalyst to a winning attitude for us.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Me too man. But with almost three minutes left and 2 time outs plus the warning, I think we would have been way more likely to get the ball back than the other way. But who knows and I don't really care. It was a great call and great execution that left the chickens holding their Richards. :ROFLMAO:

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Me too man. But with almost three minutes left and 2 time outs plus the warning, I think we would have been way more likely to get the ball back than the other way. But who knows and I don't really care. It was a great call and great execution that left the chickens holding their Richards. :ROFLMAO:
IF we could have found ONE guy to tackle R. Wilson.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
10687359_4819776869396_4272674647563758699_o.jpg

Jumava1968

Starter
Name
Jumava
It was the best call in that situation and he had the balls to do it.Sea players claim they knew something was up and we're on high alert,which makes the play even more impressive.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
It was the best call in that situation and he had the balls to do it.Sea players claim they knew something was up and we're on high alert,which makes the play even more impressive.

If they claimed to be on the look-out for something to happen, they certainly looked like grade school football players on that particular call...That play couldn't have been any more wide open for Hekker...Even he said it made him nervous when he saw how open he was...

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
If they claimed to be on the look-out for something to happen, they certainly looked like grade school football players on that particular call...That play couldn't have been any more wide open for Hekker...Even he said it made him nervous when he saw how open he was...
Yeah i don't know where that info is coming from, but i'm not buying that SEA players were "onto" anything. If we're specifically talking about the end of game fake punt...every player on the field was fooled. Even the Rams on the sideline were fooled according to a report i heard.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Yeah because wide open receivers for 18 yard receptions are common place when a team sniffs out a fake punt. Admit you were fooled idiots. Because saying you saw it coming only looks worse on you. Y'know.... MORONS.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Davis said he had no idea they were going with the fake.
Yeah i can't remember who i heard it from(Fisher, Hekker...?) but only the Rams on the field for that play and the coaching staff(obviously) knew we were gonna fake it.

joeyknish

UDFA
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks Joey. And FYI - I am in Oregon and my youngest son goes to U of O so your team with Chip at the helm will be a team I will

Thanks, man! I must admit that I was skeptical of the Chip hire at first, as I was pulling for Doug Marrone (I am a SU alum). But, his record over the past two seasons speaks for itself. If he goes 11-5 this year with a playoff win, they may build a Rocky-statue already. He is beloved in this town, a status Andy Reid never achieved.

joeyknish

UDFA
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yeah because wide open receivers for 18 yard receptions are common place when a team sniffs out a fake punt. Admit you were fooled idiots. Because saying you saw it coming only looks worse on you. Y'know.... MORONS.

If Arizona comes back to earth just a bit, the NFC West is ripe for the taking. The Eagles can do their part this weekend.